Please Help for my Tappable Overlays

have you tested what I have sugested above?

To check if the portal sees the overlays?

What do you mean? You mean it stuck on the game menu?
You won’t be able to see the three overlays because you didn’t set their opacity unless your intention was to make them transparent. To go to the corresponding scenes, you need to tap exactly where the overlays were.

THE
is this what you mean?

Yeah I’m stuck in the game menu
So you mean i have to press where i set my overlay?
If that so, I’ve tried it but it still can’t work

yep when you push the “change overlay”. do you see overlay name

START
CUSTOMIZE
SKIP

?

It looks like the overlay above the skip is named ROSE BUTTON. instead of SKIP

You have done your scaling on the individual overlays previously and now, looking at your screenshot, but it wasn’t included in the script. So the scaling of the overlays will be on default and won’t be placed exactly to where you want it to be. Include the scales in the script?

does it have to be like this?

so it must be complete according to the script stage
is this what you mean?
should i also add the opacity

yes, above each button you should see the appropriate overlay.

Also what I know sometimes overlays created from other overlays do not react on tapp…

So its better to use original overlays instead of overlays created from other overlays.

ahh… i see so do you think i should use the overlay option buttons one on one on a plain background unlike the current one or is there any other way?

If your intention is to leave the overlays transparent then you don’t have to add the opacity.
Not required but it’s better to include every element in the script especially your shift and scale, or it will go default.
The script looks fine, does it work now, or still the same?

why does it say helper readout when i try it?

I experienced once that my script was fine but one overlay wasnt reacting on tapp - it was the one created from the other overlay - the moment I have used all original overlays all started to work.

So its worth trying - you still can keep them transparent above the menu BG - just try if it works with all original overlays.

Ok i will try it. I’ll let you know if I’ve succeeded
Thank you for the advice

The “Helper readout” is always there every time you refreshed the page. It will be gone once you click onto something like adjusting cameras, characters or overlays.

I don’t have a problem in creating tappable overlays out from an overlay. It works fine on my side. But you could try on using the original overlays instead.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.