Please help I can't find an author

I was reading a story on Episode last night and it was called “Playing House” I think. It was where this girl was at boarding school but then her dad had her sent home where she found she had a new roommate. I only got past about the first chapter. I didn’t save it to my favorites and now I can’t find it anywhere. I need to know the author or someone who has the story listed in their recommended stories section. (the author is not libbyblack for the record). I could use all the help I can get. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you try to look it up in the search bar in the episode app? Just the title?

Yes, it doesn’t come up.

Alright, I have a hunch that it may have been a beta testing story for Episode. Did you get a gem from the first chapter?

1 Like

No I didn’t.

Is there a way I can find that story again though?

Not that I know of, if your story was about a troubled teen who goes home and finds a new roommate, I have that on my app too but I’m pretty sure its a beta testing (that’s what I call it when it is not released to everyone), otherwise I really have no clue about the story you are trying to find.

1 Like

I think it is indeed the one being beta tested. If it disappeared from your app, which happens sometimes with stories in beta, you can still find the original INK version. I believe it’s Bad Boy Roommate by Melissa LaVone.

2 Likes