😥 Please help!...in the portal, it writes a different rank than it actually is in the app

Someone spends a good amount of gems in my story and the portal writes that my story’s rank in the mystery genre is eg. 13 but in the app, it’s not! The story’s rank when I scroll in the app is 60 meanwhile in the portal it writes that it is supposed to be in 13th place!

I really need help knowing what is happening, has it happened to anybody else? I sent a ticket to episode but I really doubt that they’ll help

2 Likes

What’s the story called?

Robin’s blood

1 Like

Just looked, I counted down and your story was showing up as thirteenth!

1 Like

Might just be different since you’re the author? :woman_shrugging:

For real? I even checked from my sister’s phone and the rank was 58

1 Like

Yep!

I guess episode’s rank must be really messed up because now in portal it shows 34 :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Agreed, however I checked it again it shows up at 13th so I think you should be ok? But I’d ask other people too just to make sure.

1 Like

I hope so because I start getting mad with episode because it keeps on happening over and over again, and I was ignoring it to the point I can’t really ignore it more. I wanted to participate in the new contest but this thing with the rank dissapointed me so much, it will be a waste of time if this keeps on happening

1 Like

Best of wishes girl! I’m sorry that’s happening!

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like

This happens to me, too. It always takes longer to update in the app… but by the time it has, sometimes our rank has changed again. It’s very annoying!

2 Likes

No problem, have a good day!

1 Like

it is, but sometimes it looks that it never reaches the number that the portal actually writes (the portal number changed 3 times so far but in the app the story looks stable)

Moved to Mobile App Bug since this is not an issue with mobile creator. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Ranks in the app change every 3–4 hours depending on the shelf, so no matter your rank in the portal (which refreshes frequently), it will show only the rank you actually have at the moment the app refreshes itself. You can see yourself at rank 1, but you’ll be at 10 because that was your latest update. I can only advise you not to stress yourself over this :smiling_face:
Sometimes it glitches, yes, but overall, it will only change 6 times per day (in the app) from what I observed.

1 Like

thank you, this is very helpful

1 Like

Quick question, how do you check your story’s rank in the app?

You go to the genre that your story is and you start counting down the stories until you find your story.