Please Help Me! Character Species

That’s actually really cool I might use thar in my story :heart_eyes::joy: thank you!!

Haha yeah no problem :smiley: I’ve been holding onto that one and thought I’d mention it here

1 Like

Yes! It’s totally cool! Thank you so much!! Have you watched the 90s series Gargoyles… it’s one of my favorite shows :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I haven’t, I’ll check it out though!

1 Like

Yes! It’s amazing!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your mention of Gargoyles got my creative juices flowing! :heart_eyes::sparkles: I’m going to add phoenixes and other mythical overlays to my story!

1 Like

Half pegasus, half demon

half pegasus, half titan

half pegasus, half … greek god???

1 Like

Wow! thanks haha That’s awesome I’m definitely using these! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haha no problem, I was just typing random things :joy: Glad to help!

1 Like

Oooohhh this one sounds so cooolll

The half pegasus/ half dragon

1 Like

HAHA Yes! I was going to do that but then I came up with Pegasus and illegitimate son of Hades. :heart_eyes: Originally I was just making him as a background character for my current story, but his storyline was too good not to create his own story! :heart_eyes::rofl: I just took this idea and ran with it

1 Like

That sounds so gooood though like omg :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Right… so this is what I got so far…

Hades fell in love with the Pegasus Queen (who can morph into Human form) but this love is forbidden. Hades being the God of the Underworld still goes ahead and has an affair and She gets pregnant. Hades son Xalphos was raised with the Pegasus Kingdom and doesn’t know his father is Hades until his mother gets sick and passes away.

It’s such a Greek Tragedy I love it! :rofl::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Niiiiiice :+1:

1 Like

I haven’t come up with a name yet tho :thinking:

1 Like

For the main character??

1 Like

No for the actual Story lol

Oh lol gotcha. I’m no good at that, I wish I could help. All of my stories have these werid freaking titles :joy:

1 Like

haha no worries I’ll come up with something eventually… I think my story names have gotten better over the years haha but I still use name generators for my characters haha especially my fantasy stories :tipping_hand_woman:t3::joy:

1 Like

Omg, meee lol

1 Like