Please help me choose an outfit for a wedding scene

Here are the four outfit choices. This MC is a guest at the wedding. Please help me pick one:

The wedding, she’s attending is an Indian wedding. She receives these clothing options from the bride’s family, which is why I added the Sari.

From Left to Right: Green, Red, Sari, Yellow

• Green
  • Red
  • Sari
  • Yellow
0 voters

Thank you Everyone! I’m going with the Green :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Just a heads up on your character using the Saree dress. If she is Indian then she can wear it. If she is not, then you might need to change her outfit. @1Foreign_Soul

1 Like

Definetlyyy de green :metal2:

1 Like

The wedding, she’s attending is an Indian wedding. That’s why I added that option. She receives the clothing options from the bride’s family. I should probably mention that.

3 Likes

Thanks because you got me thinking a different thing. :rofl:

1 Like

I wouldn’t culture appropriate or use it as a costume :woozy_face: I wouldn’t want anyone doing that with my culture. Thanks for making sure though, cause not many people can tell the difference between cultural appreciation and cultural appropriation :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

No problem and agree. Always good to educate others though. :blush:

2 Likes

I agree and you were nice about it too :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I always am :blush:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about outfit design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification. Noted!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.