Please help me find a story I lost

So the story is werewolf type of story and it’s about a girl who leaves with her two siblings a boy and girl. They are the same age but the difference is that she was given birth about two or three months before her other siblings making her the oldest. Their parents were taken away one day and they are all about 18 years old by the way. So the oldest wants to find their parents. They go stay with their cousin, I think and they go to school where their cousins go. The eldest kind of finds her mate there and the boy seems to be a special kind of alpha. They end up hanging out and she almost forgets she is on a mission to find her parents. She doesn’t tell the boy about the mission and the boy doesn’t tell her about him being special alpha (yet maybe). They boy’s wolf is a ginger color any time he transforms. The girl leaves to find her parents without telling the boy why she leaves but her siblings are still with their cousin. The boy was upset and wants to find out why she just left the town. Also the author is in the story too I think she plays one of the boy’s close family friend. A few other unimportant details I remember was that the boy has a twin. I know this is a lot and it might not make sense but this is all I can remember. If you know what i’ talking about please help me.
**UDPATE: **
I FOUND IT!!! ITS CALLED “MIDNIGHT WOLF” BY HANNAH IF ANYONE FINDS IT INTERESTING!

1 Like

I thank its The Bridesmaid by Kimber Valmont. @steamedbunmin

I checked… sadly it’s not​:sob::sob: but thank you for helping!!

1 Like

i’m also trying to find this story!!! i have no idea what it’s called and i forgot to add it to my favourites