Please help me get reads! 🥺

Hi! I don’t like to beg for reads but somethings been up for the past two days where I’m not getting any more reads, and I’m almost 100% sure people are my story. Anyway I hope it goes back to normal in the meantime I’m promoting because I also set myself a goal and I wanna reach it, please don’t promote yourself unless it’s for a R4R, thank you.

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

3 Likes

I would love to read your story do you have any gem choices in your episode because it really helps with getting on the leaderboard. like a lot

No! Just support the author gems!

Ok ill click those to help you out :blush:

1 Like

Oh you don’t have to! But thank you! I don’t show them often like every four chapters I think!

I saw you did it tysm! You didn’t have to! I hope you at least are enjoying my story!

1 Like

Sure!!!

1 Like

hey love if u r up for rfr i would love to support you and yes using gems will make your story go trending sooner and it will increase your read count I put 5 gems in ep 1 and 8 gems for the next chapters for support the author choice so since the gem count Is less people click it and also it got me on top 10 and top 50 in fantasy genre in this week.

So, if interested send me a pm with no of chapters in forums or ig!

Instagram: @sm._.writes
Author Name: Madhu
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568

Thanks, I might put some, but only support the author but make them less expensive.

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: