Please help me out

Please can someone do my line art. I tried to do it my self and it was a mess. Can someone PLEASE help me out. I really need it for my story

you want an outline? @Puppyloverdabresil1

whats the picture

huh what do you mean ?

you want and outline. so what do you want and outline off.like what do you want am i suppouse to guess

Udklip

2 Likes

not for me I was just asking what @Puppyloverdabresil1 wants because I didn’t understood her :small_red_triangle:

oh sorry i just seen i replied to the wrong one

1 Like

no worries :relaxed:

Yes

For the Girl

Eyebrows- Defined Natural
Hair - Straight
Eyes - Upturned Bold
Face - Oval
Nose - Elven
Lips - Full Round

For The Boy

Eyebrow- Thin Arch
Hair - Short cropped Hair
Eyes - Classic Round
Face - Defined Triange
Nose - Button
Lips - Uneven

The Girl Clothes

Can your draw the details on what the girl is wearing like this dress but exactly like this dress

And she is wearing this

The Boy Clothes

And for the position can your draw their full body but the girl is gripping on his shirt and the other hand on his shoulder so he’s an example

and the guy smirking holding her waist and the girl smiling but in a cute way and can you make the girl curvy. Like big hips, small waist and the guy have muscle on his arms

he Girl

Eyebrows- Defined Natural
Hair - Straight
Eyes - Upturned Bold
Face - Oval
Nose - Elven
Lips - Full Round

The Boy

Eyebrow- Thin Arch
Hair - Short cropped Hair
Eyes - Classic Round
Face - Defined Triange
Nose - Button
Lips - Uneven

The Girl Clothes

Can your draw the details on what the girl is wearing like this dress but exactly like this dress

And she is wearing this

The Boy Clothes

And for the position can your draw their full body but the girl is gripping on his shirt and the other hand on his shoulder so he’s an example

and the guy smirking holding her waist and the girl smiling but in a cute way and can you make the girl curvy. Like big hips, small waist and the guy have muscle on his arms