Please help me transform this into a tattoo?😢😢

Can someone please help me transform this into a tattoo, I tried all the things I’ve learned, but not skilled enough, I put in a test on a male avatar and it doesn’t look right, if someone knows how to curve the tatt and make it fit an arm, I would be so thankful and take out the white background in the back, I’m not good enough to do it! I tried several times and kept messing up!
Please someone help me with this? :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

It’s actually quite simple, I could show you how to do it if you’d like.
Also, I think if you want a tattoo of your own, you should add a limb overlay along with the tattoo. It’ll look smoother that way, though it’s a bit of work.

image (5)

2 Likes

aw, thank you so much, I did trace it of an arm, but when I tried to add it to the avatar I wanted it to go to, it didn’t look right!

2 Likes

I have redone it and turned it upside down! Think we can do something with this?

2 Likes

Yeah, tattoo overlays are tricky, I just think it would be smoother if you add it to a limb-overlay, that’s all. Would you like me to make it into one?

2 Likes

OMG :heart::orange_heart::heart: yes please, I tried to get my friend (who can actually draw!)
to do it for me, but they kinda left me hanging, I did try my best! Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

sure! Can you give me your character details?

2 Likes

Ok, hold on for a minute please!

1 Like

There he is!
He’s about 6’3
I like my male characters tall! :smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Haha cool! I’ll give it to you as soon as I’m done, I’m just a little busy rn.

2 Likes

It’s ok, take your time, I’m still experimenting myself over here! :blush:

2 Likes

I finally got the time and this is what I could do. Could you tell me if it is what you are looking for and whether the white background is visible or not (transparent) when you upload it in the portal?

2 Likes

You gotta tell me how you did that! It’s omg, I’ve got no words to describe how good this looks! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: omg, thank you!

2 Likes

awe, thank you so much, that actually means a lot to me as someone who is trying to get better at art :sob:

I could show you how to do it, just pm me :relaxed:

2 Likes

Not sure how to do that, I was told @ then the name of the person, I tried it and I guess I did wrong-previously. I did put your name on this work, helps me to keep up who I give the credits too!

Oh that’s easy, “pm” means private messages. Just click on my username and a little box with my account would pop up like this:

Then you gotta click on that blue box with “Message” written on it and write whatever you want to, that’s pretty much it.