Please help me with these

Can someone make overlays of these backgrounds for me?

Summary

322a58c148b0344270c3f59817a4444e84fc0caa_2_500x500

Summary

Summary

Preferably the cover and if you can make it night also…
bbf72d00b0bdbabd205d1960ab72fdb4db8931c4_2_690x459

Summary

0bba7ff0408da3ee5fcfb4f954b92ee4d8c595b5_2_690x461

Summary

Just the seat…
c7d40776ab1e6de9fde21f55fb26a10d53e7fc2a_2_690x388

Are they copyright free?

yeah

The first one would be copywrite free if you blurred out the apple logo but, for all of the rest it should be okay to upload! hope this answered your question :slight_smile:

1 Like

It can be copyright even if it dont have logo. Copyright mean someone owns it, which usaæly is the case for studf on google or pinterest

Moved to Art Resources since this is about overlays and backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

It can be but after you upload them episode will let you know If there’s any copywrite!
Sorry for the confusion :smile:

I sctually seeb them more than once approve copyright art. Espically covers.

Its authors own job to also make sure they follow the rules.

2 Likes

Sometimes episode accept copyright images also… Just because episode accept it doesn’t mean that image is copyright free :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey, I am a new writer at episode and I’ve completed 3 episode’s with advanced directing. Only thing that I’m stuck at is the coverpage of the story. It would really be quite a help if you could make a horror background. I dont wanna place the characters in the main coverpage. I’ve done the inside coverpage, I want the main cp to be something catchy and scary at the same time.
Will you help…?

Oh okay… well when I first started writing and everything I accidentally uploaded a copyright image also with an overlay and they didn’t accept because of copyright but it could be different now.

1 Like

also @kelly sorry for kinda taken over the forum, if the art is copyright free, I be can do the overlays for you. can you let me know where you got them.

also are this already edited to be in corrct background size, because if you resize after the overlays may not match.

i got them from a background forum