Please help me with this background

Hi… I got these backgrounds from a background sharing thread.

These backgrounds are made by @episode.uwe

I really want day version of these two backgrounds & I don’t want to be rude for editing their backgrounds without their permission.
I don’t have Instagram to contact them directly if anyone of you knows please let me know if they can make a day version of these backgrounds or let me have someone edit them for me.

Summary

I can send them a message for you on insta. (:

2 Likes

Thank you Soo muchh :relaxed::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

You’re very welcome! I messaged them, but they haven’t posted anything for a long time so I’m not sure if they’re still active on Insta or not but I guess we’ll wait and see. 🤷

1 Like

If they didn’t respond what should I do?? :pensive::no_mouth:

If they don’t respond, I think it’s best if you look at other backgrounds to use by active creators because even if uwe is offline, you still wouldn’t have their permission to edit their backgrounds, but you could still use those existing backgrounds of theirs (the night bgs) as long as you give credit. It’s also good to look at other background because there’s a possibility that uwe may actually never respond. 🤷

They haven’t posted anything since 2018 so… yeah. I have no idea if they’re still active or not. I wouldn’t give up just yet though because even I haven’t posted anything on Insta since 2019 but I’m still active. :joy:

1 Like

Ok thanks :blush:

1 Like

It’s possible though :joy:… They might be active on insta but haven’t posted anything…
And thanks again for giving me a little hope :joy::blush:

1 Like

See, told you someone would help you, and of course the amazing @schittwriter was nice enough to contact them :pleading_face: :heartpulse:! anyways I can try making a background for you if you’d like?

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s nice of you to say. (‘:

2 Likes

Yeah I’d like that… :relaxed:

Thanks btw it was your idea… without you I’d be lost and couldn’t find someone like @schittwriter to help me…

2 Likes

They still haven’t replied btw, but dw, I will let you know whenever (and if) they do message me. (:

1 Like