Please help me with Wallpaper

Hi, I’m wondering if you can help me find the overlay or wallpaper, that’s like black, but it it spins around like a clock, where can I find it?

ohww that’s a transition! you need to use
@transition iris out black in (how long you want it to take)

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

no problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a question too,
I want my character to lay in bed, but like from top view.
Are there any bed form top view I can find somewhere or do I have to get my own?

I can help you with that

What color is the pillow, blanket and mattress? (I take all of the pics from pixabay and pexels so they are copyright free)

1 Like

Lol, I have another question, I’m trying to get my character to like try and kiss the other character, I want to see her back, like I want her facing rear, how do I do that?

Do u want the part to open with them kissing or them kissing in the middle of the part?
(And do u want to be a LONGGG kiss or a short one? :smirk::smirk:)

Never mind, I figured it out, but can you help me with one more thing, how do yu put someone behind another person?

@CHARACTER1 (its the one thats behind) moves to layer 2
@CHARACTER2 moves to layer 3

(u can do any number till 4, 1 is the closest to the background, the thing that matters it that the character you want behind is at a lower layer)

1 Like

can you help me fix it?

@CIRA walk to spot 1.037 131 178
@CIRA moves to layer 3
@CIRA starts starts walk_netural

(if u want her to move to layer 3 before she walks just put the layer 3 line before the the spot line)

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

No problem :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can do the same function by these commands too.
@CIRA walks to spot (coordinates here) in seconds AND CIRA does it while walk_neutral
@CIRA moves to layer 3

thanks I’ll look on that website

No, ill make it for u if u want

That would be super nice!!
I’m looking for a bed from top view but you can only see the matres and stuff and not the floor

something like this