Please help meeee!

Hey guys I’m looking for some stories to read that are well written have cc and have choices that effect the story and overall outcome I like romance and fantasy mostly but I’ll try anything.

2 Likes

How about you start my story.
Story link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: JUST WHEN I FOUND LOVE (Dilemma)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story name Just when i found love
Story style Ink
Genre Drama
Story description A love she believes in and a love he uses as a reprisal of the past. What happens when the hidden truth uncovers?? is everything what it seems??
Customized characters No but trust me, they’re HOT!
Choices Yes
Cover

Prince of Arcadia by Latrichia Lake, Love & Let Live by S. Langdon - Both are LL. These are fully released fantasy/romance stories with CC and more different endings based on your choices.
Galactic Games by Lucky (LL) - It’s about an intergalactic reality show with more love interests and with unique characters. It’s still ongoing, but one of my all time favorites. Lucky also has an older rom-com that’s more than worth a try: Dirty Sexy Teenagers (INK) You have like 8 love interests. :smiley: And really funny scenes and characters. I binge-read it.
I have other favorites, too, but since I don’t know how old are you or what’s your preference, I don’t dare to recommend you steamy stories. :,D

1 Like

Thanks this helped a lot and I’m actually 19 so please feel free to recommend anything.

Then Love Is A Drug (by Anneka Moon) and Exosculation (by Saul Winter). :wink: Both are in INK. In the second one there is no CC, but the story compensates you. :wink: LL versions for both are also in progress. Oh, and let me not forget about Mutants (by BabylonTheGreat).

2 Likes

Feel free to check out my story.

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

1 Like

Thanks for this thread! You should totally check out my story! I promise you won’t be disappointed! If you do read it, could you let me know what you thought? I would love to hear your feedback! :grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

1 Like

Welcome to the Amazon Forest is fantasy, and it has some romance too!

1 Like

The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W. is amazing! Definitely one of my top favorites :heart:
Its both romance and fantasy :wink:

3 Likes

My story is a romance fantasy with a wee bit of thriller, it’s got CC and your choices will drastically change the survival of your character :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Check it out if you’re interesed! It’s called Oh, Devil

Otherwise, Eclipsis by Victoria Masina is my all time favourite fantasy romance!

Would recommend Fading Away by @FadingAwayEpisode :heart:

1 Like

Thank you to recommend my story! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think you will really like mine, episode 4 just came out! It’s in the action section but that’s because I thought it would go better there than in any section. It’s more of a dystopia/sci-fi thing. It has different elements of action,fantasy,and romance. So I hope you will give it a chance.

Title: The New Age
Author: !Isabella!
Description: WW3 is nearly here. With the help of Ashton, you must build a bunker to save humanity. But when people start to develop supernatural powers things get messy CC
Link: