Please help me with coding šŸ™šŸ¼

Hi! Can someone help me with coding? I donā€™t know how to do that special zooms u know that when zooms r going from legs to head :pensive: and also I need help with how to code that transitions like not that classic ones but that ones with style ā€œfadeā€ but in that way when is transition ā€œfadeā€ going like few times and really fast like idk how to say that :sweat_smile: :laughing: so please can u help me? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: emphasized text

I donā€™t have time to go back to back with coding help, but the following threads may help you!

In general, dara.amarie has a bunch of good guides on coding :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

To make transition fast/shorter all you have to do is:
@transition fade out c in t
But just make the time really short so like 0.1
Eg:
@transition fade out black in 0.1

Yeah I know but how to do that trasition is going like few times in one time like idk :confounded: u know like when in some stories is something dramatic like when someone is shot then there is often that transition where is ā€œblikblikblikblikā€ :laughing: really fast (mine english :joy::ok_hand:āˆž/100)

Then you just copy it the amount of times you want it to blinkā€¦ I think thatā€™s what your asking but Iā€™m not entirely sure sorry :joy:

1 Like