PLEASE HELP! Need help to find story name

It was about a girl who gets paid by this guy’s parents to live in his apartment with him because he parties too much. That’s all I remember sorry! I totally forgot the name

1 Like

2 Likes

AAAAAAA
I need help finding one too, but I can’t post a topic yet.
It’s one about some magic people that are like elite soldiers and they are fighting for their kingdom, some country has the name firea and the male lead is Kai, he has a brother who’s really annoying but part of MCs crew after she’s relocated. Idk, I just rember some weird details

1 Like

i know i can’t get either, this is probably too late and no one will see it but i’ve been trying to find a story i read when i was probably like 11, it would’ve been about a girl who ended up in the car that killed her parents; she gets really depressed, deals with ptsd, etc, i’ve been looking for this story for monthsssss

1 Like

Hey guys so I need help finding this story

The story where this guy towards the last thing I read he goes to the army protects bc he enlisted and had to serve while he left his girlfriend turned fiancé pregnant back on the US, and he makes friends with this one girl in the village he’s stationed at where they are under attack and he did everything g to protect a girl there and later on is presumed dead by the army bc they couldn’t find his body, his wife back home she finds out the news has the kid and hates going out her friends tel her to move on but it’s hard for her finally she moves on and she makes a funeral for him she thinks he’s dead and tries to move on, he comes back to them a year later a scar on his face and everything and they get back together. This is from what I remember reading the last couple of episodes for it i don’t remember how it started😭I hope someone finds it bc I’ve been wanting to reread it again it was so heartfelt and everything plsssss help me find this anyoneee!!!

1 Like

a different path? (by Grace)

2 Likes

Is it, by any chance did it used to have a playlist on Spotify you could listen to while playing the story I think the author also added this. Thank you and I’m sorry lol

1 Like

Yes, i think it does have a playlist.

1 Like

I’ll check it out hopefully it’s this one😭

2 Likes

lmk if it is the one because i remember reading something like that so if that’s not it, i might find it in my favorites.
i remember almost tearing while reading that

1 Like

Okayy um well this one is really good so far but I don’t think it’s what im looking for☹️maybe it’s saved in one of your favorites?

1 Like

I couldn’t find anything maybe it happens later in the chapters.
(Maybe I got the story wrong but does the LI’s grandmother try to take away the baby and during that, he shows up?)

1 Like

hey sorry for bothering but if you could check the Instagram id @author.grace and look at the sneak peek of A different path? because I’m pretty sure this is the one.

1 Like

Hi guys, sorry this is my first time using this forum so I have no clue in what I’m doing but I’m trying to find a story I read long time ago and I have searched everywhere to find it again but no avail. As I remember, it’s a story about a girl who is a witch, but doesn’t know she’s a witch because she can’t remember and the male love interest is blonde that’s all I can remember, if anyone can help me that would be great. Thank you in advance.

Hi sorry, um I took a look and kind of finsihed it um this wasn’t the story but it was a good read just really sad🥲

And I think maybe the grandmother tried to take the baby away what was your other suggestion

Helpppp need to find this story please. Story about a girl who joins a wolf pack, she is 17 I think, buts shes never transformed in to a wolf and later on when shes does shes so small like the size of a pup. lives in a house when there is this guy who parties alot and sleep around because he thinks we won’t ever find him mate and his wolf always tells him one day he’s going to regret sleeping around alot, on her 18 bday they both meet up to see if when she turnes 18 they end up becoming mates but they don’t so he sleeping with another girl. The main character gets kidnapped and he saves her then she ends up being his mate

hey I couldn’t find the book even tho I’m sure I read it. (i feel like the title is in front of my eyes but i can’t see it and i even remember the intro art) please let me also know if you find it.

hello! I’m looking for a story that talked about a girl that is in a gang and had a bff that went missing when she was younger. She’s a white/grey haired girl named Charlie that lost her bff when she was a kid, cause the bff went missing/died. In the mean time we see that she’s good at school but doesn’t apply herself and there’s a love interest too, but I forgot the name. Charlie has a brother (if I remember correctly) and only the people in their family that have grey/white hair can enter the gang. ( I think her dad has black hair so he can’t)
She likes scary movies, pizza and running in the morning.
after some time, when she’s around 20 she gets these dreams in which the bff appears asking her to look for her and telling her she’s being tortured, but that she’s alive. The last episode of the story is about Charlie deciding that she’s going to leave the city and go look for her childhood bff.
It’s a really old story I read years ago, I loved it but I never found it again and it’s a shame.
If anyone could tell me what it’s called or the name of the author I’d be forever grateful

Hey, I also need help finding an older story, too. If I remember correctly it was a Community story and it had to do with a singing competition. The cover for it this dark green and a girl shushing. Sorry, if it’s not specific, it’s all I could remember.

1 Like