Please Help! Script Error, don't know why (Solved in replies)

These are lines I am receiving errors for v

&VANCE runs to screen right in zone 3 and VANCE does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop and HOLLY runs to screen center in zone 3 and HOLLY does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop and follow VANCE to screen right in zone 3 and VANCE does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop

VANCE (run_athletic_neutral_loop)
(God she's following me everywhere...)

@VANCE exits screen right and VANCE does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop then HOLLY exits screen right and HOLLY does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop

I can’t figure out why, please help me.

What is the error message?

That they’re not valid direction commands

Okay so first, the “runs to” is not the command. It’s suppose to be “walks to”, so change all the runs to walks

&VANCE walks to screen right in zone 3 and VANCE does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop and HOLLY walks to screen center in zone 3 and HOLLY does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop and follow VANCE to screen right in zone 3 and VANCE does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop

But since you’re already using the follow command for VANCE, you don’t need that first “VANCE walks to” command. So it should look like this:

&HOLLY walks to screen center in zone 3 and HOLLY does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop
@follow VANCE to screen right in zone 3 and VANCE does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop

Then secondly, it’s just “CHARACTER exits left/right”. You don’t use the word “screen”. It should look like this:

@VANCE exits right and VANCE does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop
@HOLLY exits right and HOLLY does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop

IT WORKED! Thank you so much, I feel so stupid for this

No need to feel stupid! We were all beginners once. It takes time to catch on to everything :blush:

Thanks for the help! Solved and closed :slight_smile: