Please help with coding

I want to take chapters of a book I’ve already written and convert it into a scripted episode however, I really struggle on the coding despite every effort I’ve put into directing the characters. As a result I’m looking for someone who can do this part for me. In this way I can focus more on the story and the design of the characters and sets. Please message me if anyone is interested.

3 Likes

I could help. I’m not an expert at it but I know how to do some things.

I think I’m starting to get the hang of the coding for the most part now. But I may be interested in having my first 3 episodes looked over. I just want to make sure I’m not in violation of the content guidelines. There are some violent scenes that may be triggering to some people but I just want to make sure it isn’t in excess.

1 Like

Hey, I can do it for you. I can look at your first three episodes and make sure everything is okay :innocent: :sparkles:

Also, I actually have coding classes for beginners but it is paid tho :sweat_smile:

Okay,

That sounds good. I’m still working on the third one and in the editing stage for the 1st two. As soon as I am finished, I will let you look at them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep sure, take your time☺

Hello again!

So I have pretty much finished the rough draft of my first 3 episodes with the exception of moving and resizing my speech bubbles. There are also a couple of people that I’m going to credit at the end of each episode for their background art. So other than a few things like that I’m ready for my work to be looked over. What do I need to do in order for you to see it?

1 Like

Hey right now, I am having my exams but can you please add your script in a google doc and send it to me after removing the animations? :blush:

we can learn coding with the help of w3schools, still you have any doubts however you have github to help