Please need your option guys 😥

Hey guys :hugs: so i don’t know how to start, so i have a best friend i know for 8 years and it went quite well the years, but in the last we fight and it just stresses me, i can not do it anymore :face_with_thermometer:, and she is always angry at me, when I’m sitting with my other friends/talk with them or when I do not call or answer her, she just behaves like a fuxkfk couple, she asks where I was and and and… It’s stressing me so much :disappointed_relieved:, so I can not take it anymore :confounded:. even the whole school thinks she behaves like a couple :scream:, I tell her that we are not a couple but best friends for ever. Not even a vfkdk couple does it She called me 300 times a day and wrote me! like WTF and she does it several times! she calls me on the day so at least 20-30 times! There is a lot she does but I do not want to say it now. I really do not know what to do, on the other hand I want to end the friendship and not on the other side, do you understand :thinking::disappointed_relieved:?
and I always forgive her afterwards or say nothing. sometimes we have beautiful moments where we laugh together about jokes, old photos or something, and it makes me happy :slightly_smiling_face:. but despite everything, she exaggerates our friendship and I do not know how to tell her. because I’m her only true best friend.
please people help me !!!
what would you have done,if your best friend does that? Would you end the friendship?

Ughhh somehow it feels good to say it :sweat_smile::zipper_mouth_face:
Thx guys!!!

1 Like

I wouñd end it. She is TOO attached to you! And block her so she can not call you!

2 Likes

Yes i know :disappointed_relieved: and your right but somehow I feel sorry for her … because I’m her only friend, should I feel that way :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::fearful:?

2 Likes

Yes, and no. I get you feel guility I did too when I dumped my friend 4 years ago. She was just like this.

2 Likes

Well, you make new friends. When people are too attached to you that is toxic so you block her. You can start with me and you being friends if you want. Trust me in a friendship like that you would want to end it because she isn’t feeling bad for you

3 Likes

If she isnt making you feel the way you want to it is a toxic relationship and you dont need to stay because of pity that isnt how life works. No friendship lasts forever, I get it, I have been through the same thing, I broke off a relationship and I have grown more confident. Saying goodbye is almost always for the better

4 Likes

Yeah your right :disappointed_relieved::slightly_smiling_face: thank you very much!

1 Like

first I would tell her how I feel, and if she’s still toxicating afterwards, I would end it. It’s not good for anyone to be in a toxic relationship. :heart:

2 Likes

No problem, I helped a friend get out of a really nad relationship and she is so much more, I dunno happier, she has changed for the better for sure

1 Like

And how did you tell her ? :sweat_smile::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Being straight forward for one may help

1 Like

So the whole story is that I was in kindergarden and had about 5 or 6 friends, amd I saw this girl dancing around a basketball poll, I asked if she wanted to play menaing for that recess, she ment as friends. She basically thretned to beat me up if I didnt play with her. So I lot all my friends.

1 Like

I did!! and she just said it was my fault :triumph::confused:…?? because she would not have to do that, if I did not call constantly!!! Like… she just keep doing it, even when i say how i feel, she also said, “you dont know how i feel”…

Then stay away from her for a while and let her cool off. If your a good a friend and she isn’t than leave her alone. You deserve to be loved

1 Like

Wow thats really great !! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much !!! :persevere:

1 Like

Wow, thats really mean :worried:, how do feel now withoute her?

1 Like

Skrrrrt skrrrrt she defo doesn’t deserve you and I really think that you should tell her straight up what’s going on and if she doesn’t like it then she can suck a toeeeee lollll. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Loolll thx! :joy::hugs::hugs::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, I have moved and have WAY better friends.

1 Like