Please promote my story !😁

It’s called extinction and I have previously made other stories, the most liked (by me) is called the mafias possession but I would really appreciate it if people read my NEW story Extinction. It has character customisation for both yourself and your love interest (male) :slightly_smiling_face: my account name is Bambiexox

2 Likes

R u interested in r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Let’s promote our stories for each other

1 Like

r4r?? Does that mean read for read?

1 Like

Yes

Yeah I can do that

1 Like

Okay do u have Instagram

No

1 Like

I suggest u do an Instagram to promote ur story

On Instagram I can shoutout ur story there

However can u provide me link of ur story so we can start read for read

I’ll make an instagram account and I’ll shout you out

Here’s my story

1 Like

Hello, I wouldnt mind doing a R4R with you, would you be interested?
Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

I’ll check it out, could you do the same with my story please

1 Like

Yea, Ill add it to my favs, how many chapters do you wanna do?

I have done 5 so far but I’m thinking of doing around 20 chapters

1 Like

ok, am up for a new R4R parnter :slight_smile: 20 it is, Ill send you SS when I have read one and then you back if thats ok?

Yeah I’ll let you know when I read each chapter as well

1 Like

What’s your insta accounts, I just made one so I can shout you out if you shout me out

1 Like

mine is reeree7110 thanks girl!
Yes i had to make one when I published mine lol
qand yes i will do :slight_smile: x