Please promote your story here!

Thank you for letting me promote my story on this thread.

Title: Two To Tango
Author: Granolias
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: Drama/Thiller
Style: Ink
Plot Summary: Snacks and watching movies is all that you’ve lived for. Until Walves - A powerful agency, takes you in. Seems likes the tanginess of the flavor has only begun. [CC/Choices matter]
Link:

Title: Hale Huna
Author: Anonymous Author
Episodes: 4, ongoing, still being edited.
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight
Plot: Kendall’s dad decides to move her and her brothers to Hawaii. She soon discovers she has the key to a world beyond her imagination…and secrets about who her mother really is…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5002839252664320

cover

Character customization for MC and 3 love interests.

This story tackles real-life events such as self harm, sexual abuse, mental illness etc, while also allowing you to escape from reality in a magical world with a fairy and your favourite fairytale characters!
Reader Age: 13+

Please enjoy!

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

Hi, my name is Diana and this is my story…
Story_Title_XJ6ulp_posterThumb_fdq1iVQPpD

Story_Title_XJ6ulp_posterImage_KZTHebGe7i
Title: Haunted past
Author name: Diana13
Description: Lexa had a terrible past. What will happen when she meet a bad boy who can be good only for her…
Gener: romance and drama
My instagram: @haunted_past.episode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6524131016835072
Hope you will like it!!!:kissing_heart::heart_eyes::grinning::heartpulse::heart::hearts:

Title - Shadow Hunter: World On Fire
Link: www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5693412559421440
Description:
Shadow West is an 18-year-old with aspirations that don’t align with his father’s demands. After refusing the position as heir to the mafia, his father Sebastian sets out to destroy his son and everything he holds dear. This story takes place across several timelines and milestones during the highs and lows in Shadow’s life. The arduous journey is often tumultuous, sometimes understated, and beautifully tragic.

check out my newest story: "Unforgettable Trip’!
1posts
By: Rose M.