Please rate my story

Hello everyone, pies… I have released my first 3 episodes and I really need your help and evaluation. If you have time, I ask you to help me very much and leave a review on the story. Thank you very much for your attention. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

5 Likes

Hello everyone, pies… I have released my first 3 episodes and I really need your help and evaluation . If you have time, I ask you to help me very much and leave a review on the story. Thank you very much for your attention. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Enjoy Angel Friends… :sweat:

2 Likes

I’ll check it out :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Omg thank u very much… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:
I am so happy even with the first 7 views, so I will start my journey correctly… of course it will be difficult, but thank you…
Did you like it? :hugs:

It has potential! I feel like the dancing and fight scene in the first episode where a bit too much, perhaps shorten it to not bore the reader :sweat_smile:
I also like how you used the text animations and colors!

thank`q very much for your advice! :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.