Please Read: Forum Archiving

Now I know what the

This topic is archived

Message means!

7 Likes

Jeremy this is URGENT :heart:
How about threads in Feature + Art Suggestions ?

Are same rules valid there? Do we need to bump our suggestions?

4 Likes

Yup. That is one of the sub forums that get’s archived monthly :slight_smile: But I am not 100% certain if we are constantly doing that for that sub forum. Give me about 5 min and I’ll have a concrete answer for ya.

5 Likes

No no no :weary: ok, I’ll need to set my alarm clock every 29 days to remind me to bump all 55 threads I have there :weary:

7 Likes

Update: Update to this is now included in Op post above.

If people are responding to them consistently then there is no need to bump them. Another suggestion is to just bump a few of them every time you log into the forums (once per day). In feature requests in particular this should be pretty simple. Create pics, details, ideas, etc to support the feature request you have and make them replies to your topic. That way you are adding more reasons for people to support the topic as well as bumping it at the same time. Gimme a few more min’s to look into this. Thanks! :laughing:

9 Likes

@Jeremy I assume that if a topic has been archived, you can recreate the topic?

(the rule about no duplicate topics?)

3 Likes

You sure can! If it’s archived it’s as if the original topic does not exist :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks for the clarification :blush::+1:

Just wondering what will happen if a topic gets bumped twice within 24 hours, will it be deleted? :thinking:

5 Likes

In that instance the user would be violating the forum rules

and would more than likely be flagged, reviewed by the Forum Team and handled accordingly.

6 Likes

Can I ask what this is?

2 Likes

A forum for beta testers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got it, thank you :blush:

1 Like

hi

so in promote your story if yours has been archived can you create another promote your story
for the same story thats been archived

thanks
jlouise

2 Likes

Of course. Also keep in mind that you can bump your open threads once every 24 hours. That way it never get’s archived. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this! Bump!

2 Likes

good post

2 Likes

how to start a new topic? I am so stuck. not understanding anything…

1 Like

Hey! I assume you now know how to? Or not? Considering that 28 days have passed…

1 Like

I need help ASAP I don’t know how to ask a question so would someone help
Pls…This is so embarrassing :flushed::flushed::flushed:

5 Likes