Please Read: “Mischief Night”/ Follow my IG!

Mischief Night :jack_o_lantern::vampire::fairy::woman_zombie::crown:

Descripton:

Brooklyn always hated Halloween… she never really understood the hype… That all changes when she discovers a portal between realms. She is transported into a realm where monsters are real!! What will she do?!

Genre: Fantasy/Drama
Chapters: 6 (ongoing)
IG: KBeavs90_episode
Story will be at least 10-12 episodes long! Thanks :grin:

2 Likes

I’m already following your IG and I’m honored you’re following me, you’re one of the best authors on Episode and I love reading your story a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

To everyone who comes across this comment, check out this lovely wicked awesome spooktastic story, it’ll blow your mind-in a good way :vampire: :heart:

1 Like

Well I’m honored you think I’m one of the best episode authors :scream::heart_eyes::joy: I am truly humbled! This story started out as a way to bring more diversity to episodes since most of the series are basically the same :sleepy: I have gotten so much positive feedback that I’ve planned a few more fantasies that I’m working on in the future! Including a spin-off of this series :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.