PROMOTE YOUR STORY (and Please read my first story ever! ) willing to do read4read :)

Oh cool! My husband plays smash and street fighter, I will start your story and send you screenshots soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey ! I just finished tor first 3 chapters and I love the concept of your story! And the cliffhanger is killing me! I will continue reading once there is a new chapter!

i’m so glad you like it! yes i am already working on next episode. feel free to share my story with your friends lol. i haven’t had much time yet but i did read your first chapter and its enough for me to keep going. i am def going to keep reading it :smile:

1 Like

Sure! You have an insta?

yes! it is @cc_episodewriter :wink:

I actually did use the & symbol instead of @ and i checked on that chapter and the layering was okay.

I want to read your story! I launched my story last month.

This is my story:

LOVEAHOLIC, THE MAN OF MY DREAMS

[with music and sounds]

Author name: CJM

Story Description: In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

Genre: Romance, Drama

Why should I give this story a read: I’m still busy writing this story. I add a lot of new backgrounds and overlays to make this story amazing. It is a Limelight story with music and sounds to give you more reading fun. More episodes coming soon.

So, if you like it thus far? Please read my story and you know exactly what I mean.

Chapters: 6 episodes (ongoing)

sorry i havent had a chance to start your story but it is in my favorites just so u know i have not forgotten you…

1 Like

ok let me just say I LOVE YOUR STORY!!! i think it is super interesting. i love the music choices too. i will def continue reading as you publish :grin::grin:

hello! i am all caught up on your story. i really like it so far. it has been added to faves :slight_smile:

oh ok maybe the app was glitching , that happens sometimes :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok i will get to it later this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

HELLO! i just want to say sorry it is so late but i did read beginning of your story. it was super sad watching the love of your life with another girl btw so good job in that scene :slight_smile:

hello! im sorry it has been a while but i started your story. i think its awesome how you created so many characters and coded all thier individual actions and stuff. that must have been a lot of work

1 Like

hello. im sorry so much time has gone by but i finally got some free time and was able to start your story. i love the fact that the protagonist was a queen and didnt even know it!

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram ? My story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

omslag

R4R?:slight_smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies
Authors Name- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Romance…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Kept in the dark all your life, the truth slowly unravels…Is it what you expect?

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

PNG

sure! i will read first 3 chapters at minimum, i may or may not read more. can you read my first 3 as well please?