PLEASE READ MY FIRST STORY: PASSIONATELY DENYING | Open for R4R

Hi loves! I am a New Author, And I just recently published my story entitled " Passionately Denying" It means a lot to me if you’ll give my story a chance! <3

Story: Passionately Denying
A Rom-Com Story with a touch of Drama! | CHOICES MATTER
Story Description:
Loving someone gives you courage, but being loved by someone gives you strength. Will Sharnie gain courage, strength, both, or none? It is up to your choices. ROM-COM. LGBTQ. 7 LI

story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6271598395719680
instagram: @roseadp.episode

I am also open for a R4R <3
Thank you so much loves! <3

7 Likes

Hey I’m down for an R4R!
Here’s my story:
Title: The Depths of Newport
Author: baechulgi
Genre: Romance, Mystery
Story Description: Forced into Witness Protection, Nadia moves to a small town on the east coast. Juggling love, friendship, and school, Nadia uncovers what lies beneath the depths of Newport.
Cover:

3 Likes

yay! thank you! what is your instagram account? I will send you a screenshot after I read yours :smiley:

okay! my instagram is baechulgi.episode

2 Likes

thank you! I will read it in a while <3 mine is @roseadp.episode

1 Like

R4R?

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

3 Likes

sure love! I’m In! what’s your instagram? I will send a screenshot after I read it :smiley:
mine is @roseadp.episode
Thank you so much!

It’s tamirose.episode

1 Like

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush:

I’d love to do a r4r with you - your story seems very interesting!! :heart_eyes:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 5 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :sunglasses:

next to mine, I can also recommend to you Tender Love by @iag1690, Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 and You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats :pray:t3:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Just finished reading your story

2 Likes

Hi! I’m down for R4R as well!

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

2 Likes

This sounds like a great read!
I’ll be sure to check it out!

1 Like

Did you create your own cover?
Its so nice!!!

1 Like

weirdly off topic buuut… my sisters name is sharnie lmao

2 Likes

Hi hon

Would love to do r4r:::smile:
Here is mine.

Ladyjj_episode

2 Likes

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 14 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : *A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

2 Likes

Hi! Have you read my story? Cause I alrd read yours & alrd fill up your form :thinking:

sure love! <3 what’s your instagram? I will send screen shot there after I read yours! <3

1 Like

Sure love! I will send a screen shot after I read it! <3 What’s your instagram, btw?

1 Like

alrightyyy, let’s just send each other a screen shot here?

1 Like