Please read my new story and promote your stories!

Title: Make Up Your Mind.
Summary: When 3 people fall in love with Jade, who will she choose? Her brother’s best friend, a mafia king, or his partner in crime? You choose her fate, so what will you do?

1 Like

This story is LL full CC and choices matter!

Hi I would love to review your story ! I have a question , for customization can we change the eye color or not ?

1 Like

It is fully customizable! Including eye color.

1 Like

Really , hmm it doesn’t show me ahhh, here I’ll show you! Do you have any social media that I can send you this screenshot, it’s not letting me post a picture here :frowning:

I’m so sorry for the problem, I just went and checked and I accidentally chose the customization template without eye color. If you want to I just edited it so you should be able to change the eye color. Thank you for reading!!

1 Like

You might have to replay the story to start over.

1 Like

Hi it’s okay ! I’m glad I helped you find that quick error but I’ll continue reading and when I’m done reading I’ll lyk if I find more errors and my review as well!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

I’m also writing a story but I’m scared to show anybody ! I’m a big overthinker lol . I finished the 3 first episodes as well.

I could do r4r with anyone if they want. Here’s my story!

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.

My insta is @gabi.episode

1 Like

Hi I’ll be happy to read your story as well!

Same here if you want! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright I’m just waiting for a cover to be finished and reviewed and I’ll share you my story so you can read it! Thank you !

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to r4r with ya!

1 Like

Story name: RECKLESS

Genre: Romance

Instagram: Cherrie_episode

Cover:

Teaser (Description): Falling for an arrogant billionaire was never part of your plan. But him living under the same roof makes it ten times hard . How could i be so reckless?

Link:

1 Like

Here’s my story. :slight_smile:
My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

1 Like

Hey! I just finished episode 6!!

Author: Emily j

Title: Make Up Your Mind

Genre: Romance

Description: When Jade is given the choice of her first love, a mafia king, or his partner in crime will she make up her mind? She will need your help to deal w/ the drama coming up. (LL) (CC)

CHOICES MATTER

Episodes: 1-6 out now! More coming soon…

1 Like

[BCBF3BAA-728E-4D1B-992F-62C072FCF623] Name: If Only You Knew Author: Michelle Genre: Romance/Action/Comedy Description: Betrayal? Love? Hate? Trust? Danger? Your the hottest female lawyer in NYC. He’s a well known criminal. Will life take a dramatic turn when your asked to represent him? Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5765241226723328 Episodes: 3 (More Coming soon)

If anyone is up for R4R with me, message me here or through IG: Auremiol.episode

This is my story :

Title: My SUPERlife
Genre : Action, Romance
Lenght: 8 chapters out, more coming soon…
Description: You need to find out what has happened to your brother. While searching for clues, you end up pushing some wrong buttons, and that will change your life for good. (CC, CM, 3 LI’s)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4975127894491136