Please Read My Story! And Tell me what you think!

Hey!! So, I’ve published the first four chapters of my story, and I’m having a little trouble getting reads… it may not be the best story in history— but I really want this to work, and if you give me a chance, and give me a little advice, and time, surely this can actually become something!! My story is called The Eye Of The Storm by Bailey Wonder— please help me out, I’m still new to this, and I’d appreciate it if someone could help me write something worthwhile!! Thank you, and have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

Hello @13Writer07!

I would love to read your story and tell you what I think about it!

Would you like to do a r4r with me since I want to hear what you think about mine as well? :see_no_evil::sparkling_heart:

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hello, @episode_katherinee!
Of course, that would be great!! Thank you!!:grin:

1 Like

No worries! We can send each other screenshots as we read each other stories! :kissing_closed_eyes: I will start reading in about 30 mins ahhahaha

Here’s my story:

PS:

Is this your story by the way?

1 Like

Haha, okay- no, here I’ll send you what it looks like in a moment😆

This is it, it’s a fantasy story— and I kinda feel like I’ve been geeking off a little throughout it😆 I hope you don’t think I’m weird, lol

1 Like

Okay, I’ve found ur story!! I will read it in the morning, it’s late where I am😊 good night, and thank you so much for reading my story, it means so much to me!!

1 Like

hello! would you like to do a r4r? I’ll check your story out right now, and I hope you’ll also check mine out ( ´∀`)

title: astral mayhem
genre: fantasy, romance
style: LL
description: two teen magicals run away to Earth to escape their tyrannical leader. what will happen when the leader discovers their hiding spot?
Full CC, 2M LI
instagram: blue.berrytoast

cover:

link:

1 Like

Hi @13Writer07! Congrats on publishing! :heart:

I’ll be sure to add it your story into my lists of must read. I’ll send you the screenshots as proof once I’ve read yours and tell you what i think about it. :smiley:

Would you like to do a r4r? Here’s mine, if you’re interested.

Title: Creatures of Elysium
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 6
Author: I.AM
Instagram: @i.am.writesfiction
Description: Life’s never been ordinary. When her dad died, Carla was forced to leave home by someone she least expects. It’s all clock-and-dagger in this foreign land.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6172372077051904

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks again! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, @blue.berrytoast!
I’m so sorry for the late reply! Of course I would love to read your story!! I’ll put it on my list!

1 Like

Hello, @IvyM92!
I’m sorry for the late late reply!! I will definitely read your story, I will add it to my list!! Thank you!

1 Like