Please read my story 💝 HIT 500 TODAY

Hey I have 3 stories :blush:

Our story (must read) - romance - 7 episodes - first story so isn’t great.

Description: A story of how me and my fiancé met, all of it is true. But with a twist, I’m pregnant! Love, fights, parties, betrayal, marriage, house and kids?

Trapped - action - 6 episodes

Description: Riley has been held captive for 6 years by Beau and Gabe. She meets jake, he changes her life and saves her. What happens when Beau and Gabe come back for her?

On the run - action - 3 episodes

Description: after a heist, a couple go on the run with their son in order to save him. What will happen?

My most popular is trapped and I hit 500 today​:grin::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

Congrats! I think I read trapped! It’s really good! Great work!!! :revolving_hearts::+1:

Aw really? Omg thank you so much. I worked so hard on it :gift_heart::grin:

omg congrats on 500!! I’ll definitely go and check out your stories later today! :sparkling_heart:

Thank you so so much​:sob::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

Hi would you be interested in doing a read for read?

Also congratulations on the 500!!! :):heart_eyes:

Yesss please! Can you read trapped please (7episodes so far) user: Riley Episode :grin: whats yours? Thank you so much​:purple_heart:

I’d love to R4R with you!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984 1

Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

Sure I’ll read yours if you can read trapped please :blush:

Trapped - action - 6 episodes
Episode user - Riley Episode

Description: Riley has been held captive for 6 years by Beau and Gabe. She meets jake, he changes her life and saves her. What happens when Beau and Gabe come back for her?

Sounds good! I’ll read all 6 chapters :slight_smile:

hi @Rilez02, i’d love to do a r4r with you! :slight_smile:

title: Confession
author: meltie
description: Olivia moves to a new city in order to start a new life to pursue her lifelong dreams. But falling in love wasn’t a part of the plan. What would you give up for your dreams?
episodes out: only 3 published so far, more coming soon!
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5487078170558464

i will start your story, trapped right now, i only have 4 passes atm so i can read that much for now :slight_smile:
i will post a screenshot once i finish!
thank you :smiley:

Thank you will read after breakfast :grin: added to my bookshelf :purple_heart:

Thank you I’ll read yours asap​:grin::purple_heart::purple_heart: added to bookshelf

Just read the whole thing haha. Nice job! Can’t what to see what happens next! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Good job!! I ran out of passes right on the cliffhanger :tired_face::scream:

I’ll read yours now as I was doing some washing, thank you so much :purple_heart::purple_heart::blush:

Ohhh no :blush::purple_heart::joy:

Hey! Go read my story ‘The Bartender’ if you’d like <3

Thanks for the reply! My story is called Daizees and I have 5 chapters. I will read all of yours :slight_smile:

I’m starting episode 3 of yours now, it’s soooo good and Jude :gift_heart::gift_heart: