Please read my story Obsessed

No, it is the right one! But she have to cover her sleeves :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, I thought I covered everything. Thanks for letting me know :grinning:

1 Like

@Kbail Hey what name do I give you credit on in my story?! I just published 12!!

1 Like

You can credit me by the name Kbail.

1 Like

So @Kbail ?? (:

1 Like

Yes :blush:

1 Like

I did it! Can you finish my story like I mean can you please keep reading it until I complete it. I am doing the same thing for you! Check it out chapter 12! Can you read my full story too?!

1 Like

I will do it soon. I didn’t finish it earlier because i was busy so sorry.

1 Like

Its fine I just am giving up I feel like im not good enough. Idk like if I should even keep writing idk what to do. I been suffering with really horrible depression. My numbers never are going up. I have a lot in life going on. My head is fcked up right now. but please read my full story okk?

1 Like

Please don’t give up on your story. It takes a long time to get reads but you have to keep trying. Try to go on more r4r threads or make a r4r thread I could help you with your story if you need any help like directing or suggestions. I’m going to make sure to read it.

1 Like

Thank you that really means a lot!! I just am having writers block my memory is horrible. Thank you very much you are my friend your a amazing person!! I am grateful!! I try r4r all the time but many people don’t say anything back I just get ignored lol

1 Like

You’re welcome and thanks :grinning: You could put your story on suggestion threads and review threads. Most people answer and dont ghost you if you put your story in their r4r threads. Either way, I feel like you could get enough reads someday.

1 Like

Well you and I will always read all each others stories till we complete them we will always read each others stories and help and support each other! Real talk friend!!

1 Like

My story is

Fantasy Heartache

In LL

Its about two girls and their on going friendship. (Based on true events)

Art scenes

After graduation, you and your best friend try to fulfill your childhood dreams. Soon, your life seems complete, until a lost memory comes back. CC

3 chapters and on going…

IG: @millzie.episod3

Follow4follow

Dm me for R4R on here or IG

1 Like