Please Recommend me some Bisexual Stories!

So Hi Guys! I really want to read LIMELIGHT Stories that is more on girl on girl thing :yum::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

Please recommend me some of your stories! I promise to read it!

I also have my first story! So as a newbie please help me! :heart::heart:

Happy Pride Month :rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

Here’s Mine! :heart::heart:

CHAPTER 6 IS OUT!
TITLE: When I hear your name
Author: Nice25. Episode
Genre: Romance, Action :scream::scream: BISEXUAL
Number of episodes: 6 - Ongoing
Summary: You can’t close your eye to things you didn’t want to see but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel. When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut. it will heal,but there will always be a scar Losing your way to trust and a heart that lost to feel what love is.

2 Likes

I have a bisexual MC, however he’s a male, I don’t know if you are interested, lmk!

In my story MC is bisexual, she has female and male love interests

1 Like

Omooo I’ll read this! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

You can check out my story, there’s an option for a female LI, if you choose it the MC is bi :purple_heart:

1 Like

The MC in mine and @Danielle318 's new story is bi! You can choose to play as a female MC and there are 2 female LI :blush:

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4558247446773760
Description: Follow Detective Hudson who has spent their life trying to put their family’s tragic history behind them until a new serial killer threatens to uncover the past. M/F MC, 4 LI, CM
Author: Elle
Genre: Mystery
CC: Limited
Choices matter and there are multiple points systems!
My Instagram: @eliseclairmont.episode

2 Likes

Thank you for this! :heart_eyes: I will make sure to read it! :heart:

If you have time you can also read my new story!

A bisexual story. 1 LI and it’s a girl :blush:

Genre: Romance, Action. BISEXUAL.
Number of episodes: 5 - Ongoing
Summary: You can’t close your eye to things you didn’t want to see but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel. When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut. it will heal,but there will always be a scar. Losing your way to trust and a heart that lost to feel what love is.

Thanks! :heavy_check_mark:

The Description is cool! Thank you for this! :heart_eyes: I will make sure to read it! :heart:

Summary: You can’t close your eye to things you didn’t want to see but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel. When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut. it will heal,but there will always be a scar. Losing your way to trust and a heart that lost to feel what love is.

Thanks!

2 Likes

My newest story is in LL and has 2 MCs who are lesbian and one who is bisexual. I have 3 other stories (one wlw and two with a bisexual MC) however they are in Ink.

1 Like

Thank you! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Interesting :heart_eyes: I guess this is more on music :heart_eyes: I love Music! Thank you for this! :heart_eyes: I will make sure to read it :heart::rainbow_flag:

Thanks! :heart:

Title: Feel My Pulse
Author: Abby
Genre: Romance/mystery/fantasy
Instagram: @abby_stories
CC/LL

1 Like

Please help me Improve my rank! :heart:

Give some BISEXUAL/LESBIAN Stories for me to read! :hugs:

I have a new Story! 1 LI and it’s a girl :heart: MC is also a girl :rainbow_flag::two_women_holding_hands:

Genre: Romance, Action :scream::scream:
IT’S A BISEXUAL STORY
Summary: You can’t close your eye to things you didn’t want to see but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel. When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut. it will heal,but there will always be a scar Losing your way to trust and a heart that lost to feel what love is.

COVER

7 Likes

Queer: Maracore by Mae
The Rarity by Ren

And I’m saving your story for when I have time to read :eyes:

1 Like

The power of music by myself and AdyElly

1 Like

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @Nice25.Episode , here is my wlw story :blush:

Title - Queer: Love Intruder
Style - Limelight
Genre - Adventure/Romance
Description - Ready for the adventure of a lifetime, bad girl Meghan decides to join the n°1 lesbian dating show where her ability to judge character is put to the test. Caribbean sun, 10 sexy contestants, 1 intruder. Will she have the summer of her life or get horribly fooled? It’s up to you!
Comments - Limited CC // Multiple LIs // LGBT // Advanced Directing // Choices Matter // Minigames
Instagram - @nicky.writes
Link - https://episodeinteractive.com/s/6229304377802752

2 Likes

I won’t repeat the one’s already mention. Many good ones there. I’ll just add.

• queer: identity unknown by cam
  • queer: power play by ren
  • queer: daisy by bertha
  • queer: dressed to kill by Valeria writes
  • queer: wrong number by raven writes
  • Queer: eidetic by yen
3 Likes

My story has a female MC with a female Li :blush::heart:

Information about my story
Story title: Forbidden Love
Name author (so me): Lili Star
Genre: Romance and comedy
Story style: INK
Story caption: Princess Amanda never thought that she would have feelings for a girl, which is forbidden. Until she met Vanessa, the gorgeous sister of prince Roberto who she has to marry.
Episodes: 11, but more are coming soon!
Important information: This is my first story, so it is not the best, but you can still enjoy it. There is no CC!
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
If you follow me, I will follow back :two_hearts:

Small cover

85459d7379d64121a3654c169dbe715654cd2342_2_362x499

Large cover

1 Like