Please recommend me wlw stories

i would love it if they were limelight with cc :hugs:

also, you don’t have to send me these specific tropes, but they’re what im mainly looking for: the ceo + employee, or servant + mistress (:sob:), or maid + queen, or enemies to lovers-

BUT YOU CAN SEND ME STORIES WITHOUT THOSE TROPES TOO.

ALSOO I WOULD LOVE IF THE LI IS THE “TOP” IFYK WHAT I MEAN- like i dont mean LITERAL SEGGS BUT YK YK, LI IS “DOM” AAA please dont judge i just hsjfhkshf

9 Likes

@Catlover77 @author_blue_moon both of ur stories seem great! but i actually looking for ones with a female Li :")

2 Likes

Do you enjoy thrillers? I highly recommend The Game by Amber J. It doesn’t have CC, but it’s honestly so, so worth it. She also has another WLW story called Waking which I love!

Otherwise, I’ve just read SWY: Destination, Perth by Flora and it has full CC and the enemies to lovers trope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

aaa yes i love thrillers! thank you sm :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Oh no problem buddy… Hope u’ll get the stories u r looking for :relaxed::two_hearts:

1 Like

Okay no problem. :heart:

1 Like

girl u should have asked me to remove it… I would have removed…why this flagging thing??

bestie i didnt flag it :sob:

someone flagged catlover’s story too n I thought it was becuz it had somethin inappropriate

1 Like

such rude people… Why flagging someones comment in someone else thread :expressionless::expressionless: so upsetting :persevere:

1 Like

istgg

1 Like

Title Rose
Author Jojo
GenreDrama
Female/Male love interest
Episode 22 Completed
Description
Rose has a dark past, will finding love help her with her struggles or will it lead to more drama and heartache? Follow Rose as she embarks on a journey of self discovery. CC
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4964844946128896

Title Crazy for you
Author Jojo
Genre Comedy/Drama/romance
Episode 18 (ongoing)
Instagram @joxilove.write
Female/Male love interests
Description Freya doesn’t believe true love exists.What happens when she finds herself involved in a steamy love affair with the sexiest race car driver in New York? Can she resist him?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5430740375896064

1 Like

TITLE: He Changed Me
AUTHOR: Hope&Less
GENRE: Romance (Comedy, Drama)
DESCRIPTION: Clarissa Campbell is secretly in love with Michael O’Reilly. One day he kissed her and her whole life turned upside down. What happens when she becomes everything she despised?
STYLE: Limelight
INSTAGRAM: @hopeless.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6067749886558208
COVER:
He_Changed_Me_qe_posterThumb_ub5fIKcyg7

Hope you enjoy the story! :hugs:

Hey, maybe my story will be interesting to you :yum:

Title: SWY: I-M-MORTAL

Author’s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395949887193088

Cover:

Most of you are not recommending wlw stories. Read the title and see if your story fits the one thing necessary here :confused:

1 Like

Hi I have a w|w story.

Title: “DL: From the Sidelines” by Yoshi

Cover:

Description: One party is all it takes for you to receive your second life. A life in which you are the hero. In your “normal” life you’re cheering “From the Sidelines.”

Genre: Sci-Fi, LGBTQ+

Link:

1 Like

Hi :blush:
Maybe you will like my story :slight_smile:

:policewoman:t3:SWY: Under Contract

:policewoman:t3:Genre: Mystery

:policewoman:t3: Description: James just got admitted to the new EBI unit and can finally work with his brother.

He must prove himself, but what happened when a new case question everything he believes in?

:policewoman:t3:Male MC, limelight, CC, art scene

Instagram : lea.episode.1

Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Under Contract

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Girl I’m so sorry they completely filled your thread with MxF stories :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the thread :purple_heart:
Here’s mine! I hope you give it a try :sparkles:

•Story title: Four Leaf Clover ~ Ch 6 OuT now!
•Genre: Drama/ Comedy
• Description: A new transfer student changes the luck of a friendship trio. Will they forget their unlucky past and finally find a “Four leaf clover” friendship, or will it come back to haunt them? Full CC/ Choice matter.

Cover

1 Like

defo recommend killer love!! it’s a story that generally has the characters as a part of the lgbtqia+ community. trust me on this, it is so worth reading even if it only has 11 episodes so far. enjoy reading !

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread.
Here’s my story
Maybe you can give it a shot!

Story name-Sinister Love
Author - Mikasa and Panda
Genre- Thriller
Story style- Crime thriller (limelight)
Description- A rich and frivolous boy suddenly discovers his dark side… What impact will it have on others? Can anyone survive his murderous clutches or will everyone fall prey?
What to expect?
Full CC, 1 LI, art scenes, point systems, mini games, choices
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6453440145981440
Cover:-