Please recommend stories!

Hi! I would really appreciate it if anyone can recommend me really good, entertaining, amazing plot of a story like Finding Emerald, or stories of earlgreytea? Doesn’t have to be fantasy, I’ve been trying to find some but they don’t meet my expectations. I only want a ONE love interest, has CC, and also doesn’t have to be complete but would appreciate if it is. Thank you!

14 Likes

Hello @rainedraft!

My story has full cc and one love interest! It has mini games and advanced directing!

It would mean a lot if you could check it out even if it is only for one episode… :sob:

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll check this one out!<3

1 Like

You will? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

EB23BCBC-AC11-4664-9EDC-7D3C4D4BCB39

1 Like

I am on episode 3 right now and I love it already!!

1 Like

Here’s my story if you’re interested. :slight_smile:
It has CC and only one LI (having a love interest is optional).

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 9 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! I’ll check it out <3

1 Like

Title : Twelve
Author : Molly & Thea
Genre : Comedy and Romance
Chapters : 3 and more coming soon…
Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.
Includes:

• Full CC
  • Male MC
  • Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • Important Choices
  • Two Endings

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5600412467134464

Instagram: @kennedymolly97

I hope you enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll check this out, thank you so much!

Heyy!!
I recently published a story called Queen B Diaries
Its a rom com high school drama. With CC and LGBTQ options…:blush:
Hope you like it :blush::heart:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328
Author IG: @aa.writes.episode

1 Like

Poison for your Heart by Aykay :point_right::point_left:

1 Like

Hi, my story has your requirements :upside_down_face: it’s not complete yet, but I just released chapter 7.

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 7
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

1 Like

Oh my god! You’re on Episode 3 already? You have no idea how happy I am to hear that!

Shameless self promo.

Edit i just saw it Said only one love interest mine got multiple. I have a good story with amazing directing mini games and a really good Well written plot. And the love interest is not just in love with MC its a slow burn. Basicly friendsship becomeing love. But if its a deal breaker I get it. You gotta read what you like

Hey!

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying For You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.

You can check out my story, if you want.

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I love earlgreytea’s stories because she has a knack for slowburn romance and twisted plots! She kind of influenced me so maybe you’ll be interested in mine :heart:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon)
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

Hi :yellow_heart: you may check out mine it is romantic-comedy-drama, has limited cc and one 1 love interest @rainedraft

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Episode: 23 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: comedy
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04

i like your story!

1 Like