Please review my story-Red With Envy-Unique and Original

Hello readers/authors I’m new on episode and I’m currently writing my first ever story called Red With Envy. It’s mystery and romance genre; two lovers get together thinking that their journey will be simple and romantic but it turns out the universe has other plans. There is mature themes and strong language! 8 episodes out so far!

Please let me know what you think if you do give it a read and please be honest, I would love to hear your opinion.

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6486806973054976

Follow me on Instagram- Rosa.episodesxo

9 Likes

I love the cover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What a beautiful cover! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ll try to read it and reach out to you on the weekend. We can also do r4r if you would like, but if not, that’s totally okay, babe! I’ll still give your story a chance and honest feedback :black_heart:

2 Likes

sure! I’d love to!! (btw the cover is lovely)

2 Likes

I just read the 1st episode. And WOW! The directing is really great and the spot directing and layers are on point. My only critiques would be a few grammar mistakes, but it’s not enough to stop me from reading. You do really well with animating all the characters and it really gives them life! I did notice that Ashleigh is a default character. I Highly recommend giving her a look that is unique to her character! I noticed a couple default background characters as well. I think your plot has some really cool things going on with it and love the overall concept! I would like to learn more about Anna and her career before jumping into the romance right away just to build depth. Also try to avoid dialogue cliches. On a whole I like it! I’m intrigued to see how this creepy 3rd party will affect the rest of the story! And Will definitely keep reading! 1 last thing, I personally don’t mind it but at the beginning of the story you tell the audience that it is your first story and to leave feedback. This bugs a lot of people so I would remove that. I do really appreciate that you published with 8 episodes!!! Dedication WOW! Also your cover looks very nice and clean. Which is really awesome! If I were to give you an overall rating id give it an 80/100 . Great job!!! :two_hearts: I’ll be back for more! (Sorry for the wall of text)

2 Likes

Thank you for your honesty! I will definitely take that on board and amend the errors! I’m so happy that you are enjoying it and I really hope you continue to like it! I will remove that text then, thank you so much for the heads up! Xx thank you so much for you support and feedback! It means a lot :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Please let me know how you get on! Just dm me. On instagram if easier for you-Rosa.episodesxo Xxx

1 Like

Thank you so much! And yes I don’t mind- I will be a bit delayed with reading stories though due to work and life getting in the way. But we can do that if you like xxx

1 Like

Thank you so much! Xxx

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Of course! I can’t wait to see how the story will progress!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.