Please review my story!

I’ve been getting a lot of feedbacks on my story and I love every single one of them because it makes my story better!
In case there are still more people out there doing reviews or just looking for a good story to read that haven’t seen mine yet.
Please check out mine and let me know what you think!
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?

Looks interesting

I like it!

If you decide to give it a try.
Thank you <3 hehe

Hey, you’re on my list! I’ll get started on it ASAP! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Thank you love <3 Just let me know if I need to fix anything. I probably need help most with the directing!

Thanks boo <3 you’re the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think I need help most with the directings so if you can point out my mistakes. That would be great <3

You’re also added to my list :kissing_heart::yellow_heart:

@pheebsnomenal

Opposite in Harmony: :star::star::star::star:

Explanation: Everything flowed nicely, and all props and animations worked correctly! The reason I gave you four stars instead of five was because sometimes the fights between Devin and Aimie were a bit awkward if that makes sense? Overall, it’s a great story!

I understand! I’m trying to work on how to add overlay and stuffs but it’s a little confusing at the moment.