Please review my unpublished story! (only episode 1)

So this is the link and I finished writing episode 1.
Can you guys read the episode and tell me about your ideas??
I need reviews ASAP!! TYSM!
Don’t read episode 2 pls, it only has the intro :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it! The directing is great as well as the dialogue - aside some occasional grammar mistakes. Though that shouldn’t be a big issue, keep up the good work!

1 Like

thank you so much! IS it okay to publish like this? Do you remember the top grammar mistakes in my story?

I don’t think I can remember all of them. I think you used waisting instead of wasting and que instead of cue? Maybe you could PM me your script so I can look over it and grammar check?

I think it’s fine that you publish it like that, but there are some people with grammar pet peeves, and mistakes are annoying to them. I don’t mind it though, it’s not a big issue.

Thank you! I checked the spellings again and there were some mistakes:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Sorry one more question, Do you think the story is boring and too same like the other stories?

Personally, I like these types of stories, although they tend to get repetitive and end in similar ways, so maybe you could add some flare to it?

thank you! your feedback helped a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem!

Oh yeah I have a question, how did you code the part where you press on the phone in the begininng?

Here! Episode is beta testing now so not sure if it works for everyone, but it worked on mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah cool, thanks Liv :slight_smile:

Np:)

1 Like

This story is so good I can’t wait till it’s published!

Oh my gawd :smiley: :heart_eyes: Thank you so much!!!
I’ll try to publish it as fast as I can

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.