Please send help thank you

I have to vent somewhere :joy:
It’s 3am, I currently have exactly ten requests to complete (the drawn ones that take four to six hours each, yes), and although I should really be drawing right now, and if not drawing then at least working on my main story so I can publish it soon, I’m just sitting on ma aSs here coding a strange comedy story that I have named Weird Flex But Ok.

Yes, guys.
I have done it.
I have named a story after a meme.
I AM UNSTOPPABLE NOW

please send help 'kay love you byeeeee

6 Likes

its alright. I should be working on m mane story too. instead, I am sitting here thinking about a new story and really considering starting on it

2 Likes

YOLO, you should start it!

2 Likes

LITERALLY SAME! Though i am working on my main story. I literally am writing 2 stories at the same time well also working on a new idea…

1 Like

mOoD

UGH! Anyway…this is what i have so far on the idea…I have only been brainstorming since last night. ANd been working on it for 5 minutes.
Plot:
Mareena Silvers was declared died 2 weeks ago from today. Her family decided that they were going to cremate her today. But when the cremator goes to cremate her, they learn she is Alive not died.

Extra Info:
She doesn’t remeber anyone, not their voices, face, feet, or smell. The only thing she can remember is people’s clothes.
Her friends?
She doesn’t remember them
Her parents?
She doesnt remember them.

It feels like she is simply drowing. Swallowed up by anything and everything.
Her memories?
Blank
Really contemplating writing it as a novel and an episode story…

Anyway Luna, you should go to bed! It’s 3 in the morning. I think I need help too…

2 Likes

2?
me looking at my list of at least 50 episode stories I have started

How sweet

3 Likes

RIGHT! YEAH THAT IS ME! I am writing one for a friend on forums(@asha_queen) .

3 Likes

Ooooh, I read your topic about it. And nah, 3am is like my afternoon. I’m a night owl (a literal one, lmaoooo. I stay up during the night and sleep the day away).

3 Likes

Wow…

1 Like

My story idea. is supernatural.

a magic object has been stolen one there can luck op heaven and hell. so a demon and angel has been send out to find it. and MC get send with them (MC is a reaper btw) to make sure the demon and angel dont kill each other. a long the way they meet a very rich man who is kinda stupid but totally up for going on a magic adventure

2 Likes

same

1 Like

I mean we all have ton of stories and story ideas that we wanna work on although it would be a waste of time lol. I’ve been wanting to write 183893 stories at the same time, now I’m slowly recovering but it’s hard…

4 Likes

I wish the stories were my problem. The requests, guys! THE REQUESTS

2 Likes

I can draw stick mans if you need help :relieved:

1 Like

that would be a huge help, thank you :joy::joy:

1 Like

well that is your own fault for takeing more than you can handle. all you can do is draw them. maybe you can start with them there are urgent. and save others for later.

or you know do it tomorrow. you are doing it for free right?. if they complain about you taking to long then they dont deserve your free art

3 Likes

Yep. I closed my request thread cause people were fighting and Jeremy was saying that a lot of posts were being flagged and if a few more flagged then the thread would be closed. :sob:

2 Likes

What she said @Luna_Kesem.

If you need help you can always give me some of yours if they agree to that.

3 Likes

Lol it’s okay. I mean, even if people say it’s urgent, unless you are truly willing to give them what they want in the time they decided, you don’t have to rush yourself. That’s probably free art. I personally waited for more than one month in order to get some, and I really don’t mind. We shouldn’t pressure the artists.

2 Likes