Please send help thank you

how many reguest do you have, what are people asking for. are they hard to make?

3 Likes

VERY hard to make. difficult poses, fully shaded, each has taken me so far between four to six hours (already finished some, and theres still ten to go).
They are not edits, but drawn from scratch, which is why theyre so complicated.

1 Like

Can I see some exampels of what people are asking for

I could maybe make a few of them if it is. but I wanna know if its something I can actually do first

2 Likes

but yeah that’s on me for feeling bad about turning people down. People DMed me asking if I take requests and if I could draw them things and I couldn’t say no.

1 Like

I don’t wanna drop the burdon on you…

2 Likes

I can do skecthes if it is then you can colour them

or the other way around maybe

2 Likes

You’re too kind lol ! Why not ask some of the people if they can forget about their requests or if they really need it ? I’m sure some wouldn’t mind, they’ll ask someone else.

1 Like

awww thank you!
but thats my problem and my fault, I’ll have to deal with it myself.

2 Likes

It’s okay, though, at least it gets me to practice.

1 Like

You should not feel bad about it. you are very nice. dont stress yourself. I said before you do this for free if people can’t wait on you then they dont deserve your art.

I dont know how good your art is. but I know people who sell sketches for 60 dollars. and what would be a full art scene with a couple of people could land you at 200

(note they are not on episode this artist)

if they can’t afford to pay. they better be patience

2 Likes

Definitely YOLO
Sending my love and support

2 Likes

Anyway, if the PFP is made by you you’re really talented, and it would be worth the wait to have art from you ! So take all the time you need

2 Likes

You’re so sweet, thank you :two_hearts: guess I’ll have to deal with it in the morning. I should probably go to sleep, I have a visitor tomorrow at the afternoon meaning I won’t have many sleeping hours.

2 Likes

@Hijiko Awww thank you!! :heart: yeah, I made it

1 Like

hey Cam :heart:

1 Like

Well, night everyone, although I suppose it’s not night for you :sweat_smile: thank you so much, all of you!!

2 Likes

If you ever have a free spot, hit me up lol :joy:
I hope you’ll have a great time with your visitor tomorrow ! And it’s nearly 3am for me too, so I should go to sleep as well, but I’m a night owl to a whole new level. Yesterday I went to sleep at 8:30am :cry: don’t be like me.

1 Like

actually its almost 3 in the night for me

2 Likes

Good night ! :sleeping:

1 Like

@Hijiko lol, I will :joy: And thank you! Good night everyone! :heart:
honestly the best community in the world.

2 Likes