Please send Prayers, good vibes/blessings or whatever

My 13-year-old cousin was sick, so she went to the hospital earlier in the week and ended up on a ventilator. I went to see her yesterday and it was a tough sight to see. They had wires hooked up to her and tubes in her nose and down her mouth. She was asleep the whole time. She’s so young, I can’t imagine how scared she must be feeling inside. I feel so helpless and sad seeing her in that state. She’s been through so much and has been depressed and just having a tough time at home and personally, so to see her struggling in another way is so difficult to bare. All I can think about all the times she calls me cause she can’t emotionally breathe at home, school and in her life and now this. If you pray, please pray that God heals her. If not, just please send her good vibes/blessings or whatever.

update
She’s going into surgery to remove something from her lungs. If you pray, please pray that God heals her. If not, just please send her good vibes/blessings or whatever.

Update (6/6/19): Yo God is so good. I’m grateful to all of you. Honestly thank you everyone. My cousin came out of the hospital during the last week of May. She’s still recovering, but she has no tubes, can walk and talk and eat and drink without assistance. All she needs is PT and regain her previous appetite and strength. Thank you all for your prayers and support they truly helped.

14 Likes

I’m so sorry that you’re going through this :broken_heart:
It breaks my heart that someone so young is going through this… It heartbreaking.
I am praying for you and your family. If you want someone to talk too. My pms are open.
I don’t know what you are going through but, I will listen :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Girl, I’m so so sorry. Your family is in my prayers :heart::heart:
My pms are also open if you ever wanna talk/vent. I’ll listen

1 Like

Oh my…it’ll end up being ok. You’re prayers and Blessings will be in my hands, and my families prayers. I hope you and her both recover splendid. God is in your hands :yellow_heart::pray:

1 Like

Oh gosh, I hope she’s alright. When she makes it through at least you can talk to her more and have talks just for fun or to talk about deep feelings, y’know? My best wishes for her comeback :purple_heart:

1 Like

God bless

1 Like

So sorry. I hope the doctors can help your cousin.

1 Like

My thoughts are with you and your family

3 Likes

I’m really sorry that this is happening, praying for you and your family :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.