Please share what hobbies you have

Many people like photography and yoga, but does someone have an unusual hobby?
Looking for some ideas

4 Likes

Using maps to look up some random restaurant to then read their bad reviews. Oh, and I do geocaching.

7 Likes

lol i do the first one too :skull: it’s hilarious sometimes tbh

2 Likes

I thought I was the only one.

1 Like

tbh painting isn’t really weird but i really like painting older celebrities (Elvis, Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe,) and horror villains.
i also like making plans for no reason.

1 Like

Model building. Anything from railways, to aircraft, and shipping.

A hobby of mine is

Wait for it

Writing and playing Episode stories

1 Like

Adding multiplayer feature would be rlly cool to Episode, and maybe where we can play with friends and choose what character we want to be, sure it would take a lot of work but i just think it would be a cool addition.

1 Like

Crochet

1 Like

So many cool hobbies! Thanks for sharing! Just found this article https://www.skillcourses.com/weird-hobbies/ about the weird hobbies people have. Some of them are absolutely unknown for me. Do people really do such a stuff in a normal life?

1 Like

Ummmm ngl I go onto Zillow, look at expensive houses even though I’m not rich, and then I judge the expensive houses. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh! Another thing I do on Zillow is I’ll click on random houses and guess what the original owner is like.

1 Like

I like to watch birds with my cat :joy:

I love playing role-playing games, drawing, swimming, dressing up, watching anime.

Rail-fanning :steam_locomotive: :bullettrain_front: :railway_car: