Please someone help me,script error!

That’s my line with the error:

@DANTE walks to spot 0.977 217 125 in zone 2 in 1.5 and does it while kiss_makeout_loop_rear AND DANTE faces left AND CARINA walks to spot 0.929 281 143 in zone 2 in 1.5 and does it while kiss_makeout_loop AND CARINA faces left THEN DANTE starts kiss_makeout_loop_rear AND DANTE faces left AND CARINA starts kiss_makeout_loop AND CARINA faces left

The error says " use @CHARACTER walks to spot x y z in S" Can someone tell me what I did wrong? :woman_shrugging:

Error I notice right away:

@DANTE walks to spot 0.977 217 125 in zone 2 in 1.5 and DANTE does it while kiss_makeout_loop_rear

&

AND CARINA walks to spot 0.929 281 143 in zone 2 in 1.5 and CARINA does it while kiss_makeout_loop

Uhh, now I got 2 errors :disappointed_relieved:

I think I need to change something in my coordinates

&DANTE walks to spot 0.977 217 125 in zone 2 in 1.5 AND DANTE faces left AND DANTE does it while kiss_makeout_loop_rear THEN DANTE faces left AND DANTE starts kiss_makeout_loop_rear

@CARINA walks to spot 0.929 281 143 in zone 2 in 1.5 AND CARINA faces left AND CARINA does it while kiss_makeout_loop THEN CARINA faces left AND CARINA starts kiss_makeout_loop

I still get the same error… But now I actually get it two times bc they’re in different lines… :woman_shrugging:

Ok I just went on portal and i just tried that coding and it saved without errors. Could your error be elsewhere?

No, the error appears in these lines… :woman_shrugging:

@J.Miley Can u help me? :neutral_face:

Can I see the whole scene’s script? Sometimes I have errors on other lines and my portal says it’s from other lines, although I change some previous lines and it’s okay.

1 Like

&CARINA walks to spot 0.929 281 143 in zone 2 in 1.5 AND CARINA faces left AND CARINA does it while kiss_makeout_loop
@DANTE walks to spot 0.977 217 125 in zone 2 in 1.5 AND DANTE faces left AND DANTE does it while kiss_makeout_loop_rear
@DANTE starts kiss_makeout_loop_rear AND DANTE faces left AND CARINA starts kiss_makeout_loop AND CARINA faces left

(I personally never use “in zone #”. If I need them in another zone, I add/subtract the x values. If you are not changing zones, you do not need to add the “in zone #”. )

1 Like

Thank u very much!!! :pray::blush:

I found the solution but thanks for trying :blush:

Closed: Marked as solved by op @MarinaK :yay: