Please stop saying it's a browser issue with portal not working. It is an Episode issue!

I am getting a bit tired of a few people coming on saying it’s a browser issue when that is totally untrue. How on earth is it a browser issue when a whole bunch of us had the same issue suddenly after the update? Get real please.

Anyone could easily make up that it’s a browser issue to hide the fact that Episode doesn’t know how to sort it out. This is NOT a browser issue, it is an Episode issue and my writer portal has been a mess since the update. It has absolutely nothing to do with the browser. I cleaned out my cookies and all that carry on and tried a different browser and STILL the same problem. I sent a ticket already and I was told someone would get back to me within 24 hours but of course I wasn’t going to hold my breath.

I would surely hope that the Episode staff show a bit of respect for their authors as it’s very time-consuming writing episodes and trying to sell the Episode app via social media for free.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: LinkError: WebAssembly Instantiation: table import 1 is smaller than initial 26126…?