Please, Story Description Help

Hello, I’d like a little help with my story description!

First things first, my story is a mystery about three strangers who are kidnapped. The thing is, they don’t remember anything about their past lives because their memories are wiped. When they wake up (in separate rooms) they each try to find a way out. I don’t have it all written in script yet, but soon they each get out of the rooms and find one another. Also sometime along the way, they actually do get glimpses of their old lives.

Anyway, that’s what my story is mainly about. The adventures of three strangers who are trying to escape, while also trying to remember who they were before this whole thing started.

So far, this is my story description. But I honestly don’t know if I really like it, so I’d like help with it if anyone can.

What I have so far

When three people get kidnapped, they must find a way back to their past lives. The worst thing of all? They have no recollection of what their past lives were. Adventures await.

Thank you!

7 Likes

@MiyakoMiyu

3 Likes

are you one of the strangers or is this like switching between charaters?

2 Likes

There is Elosie, Maisie and Pierce.

Overall, Elosie is the main character you’ll be playing as and making the choices for. With Maisie and Pierce, you’ll get their thoughts and stuff, but the choices will be made by Elosie!

2 Likes

Hmmm this is what I could think of…
Eloise, Maisie and Pierce have been kidnapped! They don’t remember anything and must find a way back to their past lives. Can they escape? Can they remember?
there some room if you wanna add that there is CC and other stuff

2 Likes

Ooo, I like that! It’s worded really well, a lot better than mine. Thank you!

2 Likes

LOL I try~
and Happy to help!

2 Likes

Oh wait, can you actually help with one thing? I want to make it apparent in the description that they don’t know each other, is there any way you can word it in a way like that?

2 Likes

Hey I have a thread for this kinda things in my bio! Please go to it!!!

2 Likes

HMM how about…
Eloise, Maisie and Pierce have been kidnapped! Locked away in separate rooms with no memory of their past lives. Can they escape? Can they remember?

its the best I got I am sorry…

2 Likes

Three strangers wake up with no memory of who they are. What secrets are there?

2 Likes

With no recollection of their lives, Eloise, Maisie and Peirce must help each other escape and put the pieces of their fragmented memories together. Will they remember it all?

2 Likes

@K.Logan @Anna_Marie

ahh, I love all of these. I’m def gonna use one of them, thank uuu guys! upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Glad I could help! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! :white_heart: I know I’m pretty late, but I thought I’d give it a try!

@ash.writes

Three strangers are kidnapped and can’t remember their past. When fate spins a web they can’t get themselves out of, will they rely on one another to break free?
//
Three strangers are abducted and have no recollection of who they are. When fate spins a web they can’t escape, will they rely on one another to break free?

Details: 156-160 characters

Hope you like it! :love_letter:

2 Likes

i try for example
@lanafrazer_episode
As Elosie, Maisie and perce have been kidnapped by unowned! Lock away in sperate rooms as they try find group together. can they survive? can they escape before time is out?

2 Likes

PM me when you publish please. I’m not very good at this stuff but I did like @Kande10 version of the description.

2 Likes

Kidnapped with no memories of their past, detached from another. Will they work together to escape and retrieve their past lives. @ash.writes

Hm. I don’t know.

I like this one tbh. Lol :joy:

3 Likes

@Yoshi like when i publish my story and same i not good at it but i read while put in description like
Next example
As Elosie , Maisie and perce have been kindnapped by mystery unowned! As three stronger was lock away at a abandon place ? Will they find puzzle from they past? or will they be no escape?
@lanafrazer_episode

2 Likes