Please support my projects

That’s what makes him special. He just liked her but he never made a move on her until she told him she and CHAOL weren’t together.

1 Like

DONT TALK ABOUT SAM. WE DON’T TALK ABOUT SAM. IT HURTS. :broken_heart:

1 Like

True :thinking:

1 Like

RIGHT??? I TOLD YOU IT’S GONNA BE AWFULLLY SADDD

1 Like

I read Assassin’s Blade and girl, it hurts. :sob:

Though I still think that Sam and Celeana were perfect for each other.

But it wasn’t Celeana in Heir of Fire. It was Aelin. And Aelin needed a Rowan, not a Sam.

1 Like

Yeah, I totally agree, but I’ll always love Sam :sob: ALWAAAYSSSSS

1 Like

ME TOO.

SAM IS SUCH A BAE. LIKE, the fact that Arobynn made him watch as he beat Celeana, I really hated Arobynn with all my heart and lungs and kidneys in that moment.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. :broken_heart:

1 Like

And she never got to tell him I love you. :sob:

1 Like

Yes :sob: They never really were able to get together. It just was soo sad. I already told you this once, but Dorian and Sam met, did you know? I was feeling so sad (idk why) after I found out…

1 Like

Yeah. And they didn’t even know it. Dorian could still realise it I guess.

But imagine Sam looking down from Heaven and seeing Celeana turn Aelin then burn an army of 500 ilken down and literally do all these amazing things and win back her kingdom?

1 Like

Yeah.

That would be amazing :star:

1 Like

Yeah. That’s what gets me through the night. I wish she had once opened a portal and saw Sam and just told him I used to love you.

1 Like

Bump (I’m not really starting a project right now, because there’s a lot of other stuff going on, but I’m getting ideas :smile:)

Edit:
22nd of august:

I’m currently thinking about some stuff. I’m still pretty insecure about those ideas, so I’ll need more time.
I’m busy right now, but I hope I’lll able to do something on the weekends.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.