Please support my projects

I know! The only thing that got me going was that Aelin was in an iron coffin and she won’t get out until I read Kingdom Of Ash and so with each page I read, I had to remind myself to go faster because the more time I took, the more she’ll be tortured.

So yeah.

But you can skip it. It ain’t even that important. You know?

1 Like

I already thought you’d say something likw that.

I will read it though, even if it’s hundrets of pages full of boredom.

1 Like

It’s not that boring tho. Who am I kidding? For the first few pages, you’ll want to put the book down but I promise you it gets better. And Yrene is a sweetheart so it would be worth it.

1 Like

I know the beginning of a book can be hard, but I’m at page 391 and I still feel like this book is boring…

Yeah, I guess the only thing I like is that Yrene is there and I now have a reason to not like Nesryn, I never did and I probably never will. :grin:

1 Like

NESRYN AND SARTAQ ARE A BETTER COUPLE THAN YRENE AND CHAOL THOUGH. Agree?

1 Like

I agreeeeee, but where’s that exitement coming from? :sweat_smile:

btw, thanks for the ocean of likes mum :heart: I’m glad we are able to talk todayyyy :cake:

1 Like

Haha. I am more than glad too. :rofl:

And idk. I just love Sartaq. Like he is so straightforward and lovely and charming and just-

All the boys in Throne Of Glass are hot and amazing and lovely and sweet and it’s not even fair!

1 Like

I always found him a bit weird, because he KNEW Chaol and Nesryn were together… soo umm idk…

R.I.P. Sam… That’s all I can say

1 Like

That’s what makes him special. He just liked her but he never made a move on her until she told him she and CHAOL weren’t together.

1 Like

DONT TALK ABOUT SAM. WE DON’T TALK ABOUT SAM. IT HURTS. :broken_heart:

1 Like

True :thinking:

1 Like

RIGHT??? I TOLD YOU IT’S GONNA BE AWFULLLY SADDD

1 Like

I read Assassin’s Blade and girl, it hurts. :sob:

Though I still think that Sam and Celeana were perfect for each other.

But it wasn’t Celeana in Heir of Fire. It was Aelin. And Aelin needed a Rowan, not a Sam.

1 Like

Yeah, I totally agree, but I’ll always love Sam :sob: ALWAAAYSSSSS

1 Like

ME TOO.

SAM IS SUCH A BAE. LIKE, the fact that Arobynn made him watch as he beat Celeana, I really hated Arobynn with all my heart and lungs and kidneys in that moment.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. :broken_heart:

1 Like

And she never got to tell him I love you. :sob:

1 Like

Yes :sob: They never really were able to get together. It just was soo sad. I already told you this once, but Dorian and Sam met, did you know? I was feeling so sad (idk why) after I found out…

1 Like

Yeah. And they didn’t even know it. Dorian could still realise it I guess.

But imagine Sam looking down from Heaven and seeing Celeana turn Aelin then burn an army of 500 ilken down and literally do all these amazing things and win back her kingdom?

1 Like

Yeah.

That would be amazing :star:

1 Like