Please take a look at my outline

I’ve only done one outline before (my profile pic) and I don’t know why but I feel like faces hate do be drawn by me… :sweat_smile:

Or am I just being to much of a perfectionist? Please tell me what you think about this outline and if it’s worth being coloured.

It very good! I would definitely color it if I were you :slight_smile:

I’ll just tag some people whose opinions I’d appreciate:
@Days @Killerfrost @JemU776 @Chesirekitten101 @Bethany1

Thanks!

Wow, it’s very beautiful :heart_eyes::sunglasses::sparkling_heart:
You are seriously super talented-keep up the amazing work, it’s a pleasure to see :wink:

Hello!

This is beautiful work, my twin!

I love it so so much! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Ooh! It cute! Thankyou for the tag aunt :heart:

Opinions-

• I feel like you need to work ou her mouth, it looks like she has 3 lips if that makes sense lol
  • Maybe work on the nose of the guy?
  • If you are going for a cartoonish look then maybe reduse the number of lines on her hair?

That’s it! And it’s definitely worth coloring

Thank you! :blush:

Aww thanks twin!

You’re welcome and love your PFP!!

Thank you! I try to improve that :slight_smile:

The uncoloured outline looked better, but I guess I’m just a perfectionist. Thanks!

You are welcome, and I really like your outlines! My twin be blessing us with her work :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Heh truueee dat! And mom do you ever sleep?

Haha rather not, I’m not an artist, but I was bored and wanted to see what I can do. I might use it as a splash

I do haha!

I live in England btw and had a nice sleepp :joy:

Ah cool I make splashes for fun too. Tempted to make one about a doughnut lord :joy:

Doughnut lord :thinking: Great idea :joy:

:joy::joy::joy: Joanne has a dream about marrying a doughnut lord in a future episode :joy:

Sometimes I wonder what’s going on in your head. People say I’m crazy and they don’t get my way of thinking, but you can take it to a whole new level sometimes :joy: :green_heart: