Please tell me what you think of this? And would you read it?

So I’m writing a book. (Mind you, I don’t even know if it’s going to be published since I’ve written many and just ditched them). Anyway, recently I’ve had a faerie (not fairy) fetish and basically what the plot is about is:

There’s this boy called Malachi, and he’s got a twin sister Maddy. Malachi and Maddy have transferred from school to school because of one thing: Malachi freaks people out. While Maddy’s got bouncy brown hair and warm brown eyes, Malachi’s got brown hair and pitch black eyes. One time, when Malachi is being bullied by his ex best friend, something happens, and he burns the kid with his hands. Now, on Malachi and Maddy’s fourteenth birthday, they both fall sick at their new school. When they get home, their parents try to tell them something but then they are called to the hospital for an operation; they’re both doctors. The next day, at school, Maddy has a seizure and is rushed to the hospital, and Malachi goes with her. Soon, they’re parents are called, but when Maddy has recovered, they are both killed in front of the kids by strange creatures. Just as they’re dying, the mother tells them that they are adopted and gives them an address and two amulets, one with the sun and one with both the sun and moon. She also tells them to run.
Maddy and Malachi run back home, pack a few clothes and essentials, then set of on their journey to the address they were given. But on the way, they meet Nikita Spencer, a girl Malachi met on his birthday and automatically didn’t like her because of her snarky personality. She ends up joining them on their journey, and the address turns out to be a camp for kids which special abilities; basically faeries.
In this book, there are faeries with specific abilities, and the kids learn how to control their powers. But then Malachi finds out that the entire camp is a ploy to create an army to invade the faerie kingdom, where a war has been taking place for years.
This leads to a revolution and a battle where many die, but in the amulet Malachi and Maddy’s mom gave him, he finds a false bottom that contains a tiny silver stick which grows into a portal to the faerie world. Then the book ends there. (I think)

So, what do you think? And if you have any questions, or constructive criticism, please feel free to say it. It would mean the world to me!

5 Likes

I’m down to read it!
Please @ me when it’s finished!

2 Likes

This is such an unique and intriguing story! I’d love to see it come to life, please consider @'ing us when you’re done with it <3

1 Like

There’s a lot going on plot-wise, but if you pace it well, it should be fine.

1 Like

Yes, I’d love to read it! After reading this small bit I’m already intrigued by your story’s uniqueness. Can’t wait to see it come to life!

1 Like

Sounds super cool not my normal genre tbh but sounds interesting

1 Like

Thanks guys :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

1 Like

Write it! I need to read it!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:Will do!

1 Like

This could turn into a movie.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:Oh ma days I hadn’t even imagined it like that, but thank you for the blessings :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.