Please update the universal character creator!

So remember the character creator we use to design our character on our episode profiles? We used to be able to use that feature in our story, but Episode hasnt updated it with the new features so it serves no purpose anymore. Episode releases new features every few weeks & authors are constantly having to go back into each chapter with customizations or makeup templates to update them. It takes up a lot of time just to do this. Not only do the customizations templates we use now take up THOUSANDS of lines, but it also makes the portal lag when you have that many lines in your script. The universal character creator only had one simple line inserted into the script. It also self updates, so authors wouldn’t have to go back into their story to update their scripts when new features come out. Not only will this help stories that are still in progress, but also stories that have been completed. Many readers don’t want to read stories where customizations haven’t been updated, so authors not only need to update their current stories, but they have to go back & update all of their completed stories as well. Episode was on to a really innovative idea by creating the universal character creator & it’s a shame to see the technology there & not being used or updated. Please bring back the universal character creator!!!

44 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

I agree!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support: FEATURE: Add all of the new LL features added to the Character Avatar customization :rose:

5 Likes

Support. :heart:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

I agree. :clap: LISTEN :clap: HERE :clap: EPISODE.:clap:

3 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Yes please! :heart:

1 Like

yes!!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

As much as I appreciate the hard work dara puts into coding all of that mess, It would be much simpler to just have one line of code and done!

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

I have been thinking about this for a long time now, so SUPPORT

1 Like