Pleasw read my story if you like

Hey Episodians been awhile since I’ve been here but I’m back and with an all new story!
Come all and check it out!
I would really like some insights of what you all think. I wrote this story about 4 years ago and now I want to see how it looks on episodes.
Don’t be afraid to voice your opinion I won’t get upset (not completely)…

Title: Be My Princess
Genre: Drama/Romance
Author: Rahdia
Bio: Noah (that’s her name) is a normal girl until she finds out she has to marry the cold-hearted prince. Will she pull through or will she change the monarchy for the better?

Cover 1:

Cover 2:

2 Likes

I’d love to do a r4r with you <3

Story: Adventurous: Time Immune
Genre: Adventure
Summary: When loud-mouth Mikea sets off on a road-trip with YOU, it becomes harder to hide the truth of your origin… oh, and that you are an immortal cyborg.
CC, POC, LGBT, multiple endings
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566049968685056

Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

I’m also down for a r4r! I was wondering if anyone would read it and give me constructive criticism (God knows I need it lol). Any suggestion would be good (directing, writing style, overlays, storyline, branches, etc.)
coverphotopng

synopsis : What happens when famous celebrity Londyn Delgado dies and nobody notices? In order to continue with the charade you’ll have to impersonate her for two months. CC & choices matter.

Title : Living like a star
Style : LIMELIGHT
Genre : Drama, (7+) Comedy
Published : 3 chapters more coming soon

I swear is not as cheesy as it sounds!

1 Like

No doubt I’ll read both

Hi I read sorry, Wrong Number and it was so good! I can’t wait to read the next episodes. I’ll read your second story next

1 Like

Do you want r4r

Title: The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Contains CC

Just finished. Let me know when you’ve read mine

1 Like

Hey @Rahdia :wave:
I recently revamped my story, and I would love to do a read 4 read :slight_smile:

Title: Unbearable Pain
Genre: It’s a mix of fantasy, action and drama.
Chapters: 3
Style: Ink
Author: Koolgal77 (me :sweat_smile:)
Description:
The SAO’s goal is to place unbearable pain in the hearts of every supernatural. They have waged a war, one which a cursed bloodline must stop. The question is: Why the Costellos?
Instagram handle: @koolgal.epi
Covers: They are done by the talented @epysar on Instagram.
Link:

I hope you enjoy my story if you do give it a read.

1 Like

Title - money can’t buy true love
Description- Arina get everything she wishes for, but what happens when she falls for a person who doesn’t love her back
Will she get him too
Episodes - 3/ more to come
Genre - romance

I would love to do r4r if anyone is interested pm me

1 Like

Hey, I’m reading yours next okay! After I read @lizzy.writes second story! I will read everyone’s in order

2 Likes