Plethora Contest | Cover Contest - Briar Rose - O N G O I N G!

____________________________46%20PM ____________________________
54%20PM

Hey, everyone! Belloria/Briar here! Iโ€™m back with something Iโ€™ve never actually tried before โ€” a contest! Now, I know there are a lot of outline contests out there, but I know for a fact that most of you guys donโ€™t know how to digitally draw professional stuff, like cough me cough.

But no worries! If you know how to, or donโ€™t know how to, youโ€™ll be accepted to be one of the competitors! I welcome you all toโ€ฆ P L E T H O R A Graphicsโ€™ C O N T E S T!

This contestโ€™s purpose is to raise awareness to abusive relationships and help to raise #safelove. This also sponsors my official Plethora Graphics art resources thread.

Your graphic must include the following:

1 | Title. A title relating to love or romance.

2 | Background. Background or picture relating to love or romance.

3 | Watermark. Needs to have Plethora Graphics somewhere.

Iโ€™ll be the judge for this contest, and I promise to be the most fair and open-minded I can ever be, so donโ€™t worry, your graphics are in good hands. Unless anyone wants to volunteer to be a judge with me, Iโ€™ll be the only one.

I guess thatโ€™s it!

With love,
B E L L O R I A

MORE PLETHORA COMING SOON!

54%20PM

3 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is an art contest. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like