π™‹π™‡π™€π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π˜Ό π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‹π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™Ž π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™‹ | ⨳

No, I didn’t make them yet. :smile:

1 Like

It’s fine! I’ll take this one! :grin:

1 Like

Oh…

I will just ask someone else sorry …

1 Like

For some reason i can’t save the banner unless I screenshot it and that make the quality of it bad…

1 Like

Try double clicking and pressing β€œSave as…”?

1 Like

Hey, everyone! Check out my contest, Plethora Contest | Cover Contest - Briar Rose - O N G O I N G!

1 Like

Hey, I was wondering how the banners were going…?

1 Like

Whoops. Sorry, I do remember making them, and finishing them, I totally forgot sending them! Sorry, I’m working on it!

Here are your banners, @epi.alyssaa! Thank you for requesting on Plethora Graphics and thank you for visiting us!

I only made a batch of them, as I’m busy for the next couple of hours and won’t be available on the Forums. Sorry for the late reply, though!

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

Requested Banners
  1. 33%20PM

1. 18%20PM

1. 49%20PM

1. 50%20PM

1. 05%20PM

Plethora Giudlines

This graphic is made by @Episode.BriarRose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to me, who made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

readerMessage This art is made by @Episode.BriarRose. All credits go to her.

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if you’re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so don’t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is yours.

E X T R A - - -

• 4 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for either me, or @episode.justine! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

From the center of Plethora,

38%20PM

2 Likes

Hey @Episode.BriarRose,

I got inspired by your art and made this

Untitled%20design

1 Like

Wow, that’s cool!

1 Like

That’s alright. The other ones will still be made though, yes?

1 Like

Yes, will be done today. :sweat_smile:

Been practicing!

56%20PM

I tried, okay? God, that looks so horrible…

2 Likes

Here are your banners, @epi.alyssaa! Thank you for requesting on Plethora Graphics and thank you for visiting us!

Please don’t forget to give credit and read the section named β€˜Plethora Guidelines’!

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

Requested Banners
  1. 57%20AM

1. 14%20AM

1. 44%20AM

1. 16%20AM

1. 58%20AM

1. 22%20AM

Plethora Giudlines

This graphic is made by @Episode.BriarRose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to me, who made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if you’re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so don’t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is yours.

E X T R A - - -

• 4 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for either me, or @episode.justine! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

38%20PM

2 Likes

Hey bri bri

I need some banners for the group

Here’s the details

1. Meet the team

2. Welcome to episode snow flakes

3. President

4. Vice presidents

5. Cover examples

6. Banners examples

7. Episode snow flakes application thread

8. Episode snow flakes review thread

9. Episode snow flakes official request thread

10. Splash examples

11. Background exampoew

12. Cover examplee

13. Episode snow flakes news

There’s more but I don’t want to put a lot of pressure on you

And can the background be a winter one and can it have snow flakes and can the text color be light blue and text style cursive like this

Or like this

And can it be made like this

It’s my favorite

47%20AM

There’s more but I split it up for you and rylie can both makes banners :rose:

1 Like

Thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics. We just have some protocol that you must read before you get your graphic.

Plethora Guidlines

This graphic is going to be made by the artist you chose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to whoever made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is anyone else’s work.

• 4 | Rushing. Give me time to finish your graphic, as my work cannot be rushed, You have only three reminders, and after that, I’ll give up on it, so you won’t get anything.

E X T R A - - -

• 5 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for me! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

38%20PM

1 Like

I Briar I submitted my form and one question are you on episode starlight?

Of course you can!

1 Like

I’m sorry, due to some technical issues, I can’t access the form any more, but I assure you, it’s only temporarily. If you’re still willing to request, may you please request on the thread? Thank you!