๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐˜ผ ๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™Ž ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‹ | โจณ

Oh yeah, definitely, I didnโ€™t make them. These all were requested backgrounds that needed to be cut. Iโ€™m glad you find my art interesting, though. Thank you!

2 Likes

May I request a banner please?

If so then

Here are the details

Banners Imformation

Background : Rainbow or any background that shine

Text style : cursive

Text color : a rainbow color if you canโ€™t do it then white or black

What do they need to say
What is Episode Harmony

Rules

Request denied

Request completed

Waiting list

We are open

We are closed

Episode harmony application thread

Episode harmony meet and greet

Episode harmony boredem contest

Episode harmony art classes

Episode harmony coding and writing class

Thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics. We just have some protocol that you must read before you get your graphic.

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please donโ€™t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

Plethora Guidlines

This graphic is going to be made by the artist you chose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and wonโ€™t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to whoever made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a โ€œreaderMessageโ€ that can be typed on your script with the form of:

readerMessage This art is made by @Episode.BriarRose. All credits go to her.

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if youโ€™re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so donโ€™t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is anyone elseโ€™s work.

• 4 | Rushing. Give me time to finish your graphic, as my work cannot be rushed, You have only three reminders, and after that, Iโ€™ll give up on it, so you wonโ€™t get anything.

E X T R A - - -

• 5 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, donโ€™t forget to reach out for me! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

From the center of Plethora,

38%20PM

1 Like

Here are your banners, @Harmony.Fam! Please reply in order for me to send you the link. And if you donโ€™t like it, please request another redo or so. Thank you for requesting on Plethora Graphics and thank you for visiting us!

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please donโ€™t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose or @justinesolano, my friend, to submit any problems.

This format is made to prevent people from stealing your graphic. And if you do that, youโ€™re basically a thief. I take plagiarism very seriously.

Requested Banners
  1. 00%20AM

2. 49%20AM

3. 00%20AM

4. 06%20AM

Here are your banners, and as you might notice, I didnโ€™t complete them all. The other banners you requested are separate than the others, therefore, I canโ€™t do them now.

Donโ€™t forget to reply to this comment to get your banners without the Plethora Graphics logo.

This format is made to prevent people from stealing your graphic. And if you do that, youโ€™re basically a thief. I take plagiarism very seriously.

Plethora Giudlines

This graphic is made by @Episode.BriarRose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and wonโ€™t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to me, who made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a โ€œreaderMessageโ€ that can be typed on your script with the form of:

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if youโ€™re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so donโ€™t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is yours.

E X T R A - - -

• 4 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, donโ€™t forget to reach out for either me, or @episode.justine! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

38%20PM

2 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:

3 Likes

I have no words

2 Likes

Thank you! Iโ€™ve already sent you your banners privately without the logo.

19%20PM

2 Likes
  • Welcome To Camilla Art Scenes
  • Request Accepted
  • Request Pending
  • Request Denied
  • Request Started
  • Request Accomplished
  • Request Templates
  • Rules
  • Waiting List
  • Examples
  • Rules
  • From Yours Truly, Camilla

Can it be super cute and the font is blue and cursive
@Episode.BriarRose

3 Likes

Thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics. We just have some protocol that you must read before you get your graphic.

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please donโ€™t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

Plethora Guidlines

This graphic is going to be made by the artist you chose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and wonโ€™t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to whoever made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a โ€œreaderMessageโ€ that can be typed on your script with the form of:

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is anyone elseโ€™s work.

• 4 | Rushing. Give me time to finish your graphic, as my work cannot be rushed, You have only three reminders, and after that, Iโ€™ll give up on it, so you wonโ€™t get anything.

E X T R A - - -

• 5 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, donโ€™t forget to reach out for me! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

38%20PM

2 Likes

I have a question, though; would you mind the font being gold? I promise you, itโ€™ll look good.

2 Likes

I dont mind at all

2 Likes

Here are your banners, @Chesirekitten101! Thank you for requesting on Plethora Graphics and thank you for visiting us!

Requested Banners
  1. 55%20PM

2. 23%20PM

3. 22%20PM

4. 43%20PM

5. 22%20PM

6. 28%20PM

7. 53%20PM

8. 12%20PM

9. 39%20PM

Plethora Giudlines

This graphic is made by @Episode.BriarRose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and wonโ€™t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to me, who made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a โ€œreaderMessageโ€ that can be typed on your script with the form of:

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is yours.

E X T R A - - -

• 4 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, donโ€™t forget to reach out for either me, or @episode.justine! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

38%20PM

1 Like

I am just in love with how mesmerizing your graphics are. Iโ€™d love to request some banners for my own art group.

Banners Wanted: Team Episodeโ€™s Art Shop; Rules; Requests Done; Weekly Bulletin; Request Accepted; Request Denied; Request Pending; Request Forms; Examples; Team Episodeโ€™s Members; Waiting List; Other Information; Conclusions
Colors: If there could be no background, thatโ€™d be cool.
Text Color: If you could do the text in Episode Colors, thatโ€™d be appreciated. :heart:
Font: If it could be something like the ones you did above, Iโ€™d love that.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion! Itโ€™s really appreciated. And as for the font colors, Iโ€™ll try my best to have that gradient shade youโ€™re requesting.

As for your graphics, I cant be online for the next 15 to 18 hours, so your graphics will arrive a little late.

But still, thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics.

If you have any questions , or issues regarding this topic, please donโ€™t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

38%20PM

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hereโ€™s an example of what your upcoming graphics would look like. Are you happy with the result, or should I do something else? I just want to make sure youโ€™re okay with this one in order to go on with the other ones.

49%20PM

2 Likes

Iโ€™m not requesting but Iโ€™ve just got to say, your art is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Keep slaying :joy:

2 Likes

Itโ€™s amazing, I love it.

EDIT: Though, if you could remove the pink background and give me all the banners with a transparent background, I have a background in mind, but, if you prefer to put the background, thatโ€™d be great too, I certainly donโ€™t mind doing it myself.

2 Likes

Hey, I submitted my Google Form. Thanks so much again! I really donโ€™t mind who does my graphic, I have all my faith put into Plethora Graphics! Much love, xx. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Episode.BriarRose

~

Here is the BG I wanna use just in case. :heart:

2 Likes